Chapter 15

I woke up this morning feeling great and I couldn't wait to tell Mil about last night "Good morning baby" Mere rolled over and pressed a kiss to my lips I smiled "Good morning love" she pulled me closer "How did you sleep" playing with her dreads I answered "I slept great what about you" "On a full stomach" she answered I busted out laughing "You a mess...shower with me" I said getting up she nodded and got up we both went and showered after I got dressed I went to see if Mil was woke or not. "Knock knock" I said while knocking "Come in Te" Mil said I opened the door looked around "Don't worry she in the shower" she fixed her bun in the mirror looking at me she turned smiling "Uhn un hold bitch what's t" I laughed at her over the top gay voice "I got some cutty last night" she squealed " I need the details let's go" she grabbed my hand "Babe me and Te will be downstairs for breakfast you and Mere can meet us when you come out" she hollered before closing they room door and walking to the front room still the her grip on my arm. She smiled cheekily when she seen Mere "Hey Mere" I laughed Mere smiled and shook her head "Good morning Lola" she replied and I blew her a kiss walking out the suite door but not before seeing her catch it.

"Okay so tell me what happened" After filling our plates up with food from the breakfast buffet me and Lola picked out a table so we would have enough room for Kam and Mere "So last night she thanked me for coming and I told her I would go anywhere with her I realized how much I love her and how much she's been there so I wanted to give her something special and since it was her birthday I wrapped it" she laughed "So I had on this cute little black sheer baby doll and a thong girl she stripped of it all kissed me all over and made call on Jesus...her tongue works wonders" she squealed "Yesss hunny....you make me wanna find out what that be like" I laughed at how retarded she sounded "Girl you betta do it while we in this beautiful city" soon as I said that the chair next to me pulled out next to me a kissed was placed on my cheek "What yall talking about" she asked me Lola connected eyes "Shopping" Lola answered I laughed "Hey Kam" I said "Hey Te how you feeling" I shrugged "I'm fine" it was truth I had no morning sickness today which I was happy about "When we done we hitting the mall lil mama need a new fit for tonight" Lola said stuffing her face I swear she eats and it goes no where "Alright" Kam nodded and I was to busy blushing and and trying not to squeal as Mere whispered and nibbled on my ear "Ok enough of that lets eat so we can go" Kam broke up our cake session we ate and left.

Lola...

Soon as we got to the mall me and Te went our way separate from Kam and Mere "So are you giving it up" she asked I laughed because I wasn't "Nah I'm waiting" she nodded which was true thanksgiving was in two days and we were going back home tomorrow so I want to wait til Christmas. "Ooo girl let's go in Rue Versailles (made up)" Te pulled me into th store and went straight to the dress rack thumbing through looking for her size "Mil this dress would look good on you" Te held up a black dress with a pleated bottom and a criss cross back "It is cute but I wouldn't wear it tonight" she smiled I grabbed it making sure it was my size I threw it over my arm and kept looking until I cane to the perfect dress it was a pink sequin dress "Oh my goodness this is it" Te looked at me "Hell yea that dress too Fleek but with what shoes" I smiled at her "Remember them gold pumps I ever got a chance to wear" she nodded "Well I brought them with me and with the right jewelry I can pull it off" she smiled "Yessss bitch" I laughed and we went to pay for the items we had.

We met back up with our girls and went back to the hotel we wanted to watch the sunset tonight and they promised we could. Changing into my two piece bathing suit I pulled my hair up slid on my sandals with the bow on them my white cover up and waited for everybody else. Me and Kam walked the beach hand in hand as the sun began to set we stopped and watched she wrapped her arms around me from behind and I leaned back into her "I was thinking maybe a few months after you graduate you can move in with me" she said I smiled "I would like that besides I didn't plan on staying in a dorm anyways" she laughed "Why not" "I like my privacy" I snuggled into her arms more as she put her chin and on my head "This is beautiful" I said looking out into the sky" she kissed my cheek and responded "Not as beautiful as you" I smiled and stayed quiet as the sun finally settled.

Kam.....

When we got back to the room I went straight to th shower and so did Lola. I was glad when she said she would move in with me I know Kah would love that to have her mommy staying in the same house but just incase I'm go ask her when I get back home speaking of I gotta meet Lola mom's the day we land I hope she take it well. Getting out the shower I lotioned up slid on my Joe boxer boxer briefs and the sports bra going into the room I stopped once I noticed Lola was in nothing but her underwear and bra "Oh shit my bad Mil I'll go back to the bathroom" she laughed I guess cause I had my eyes covered "No don't it's ok" I moved my hand and took my time looking at every inch of her body she was small but shaped very well. When I was done being a creep I got dressed in my black long sleeve crew neck shirt with a lion inside of a upside down triangle on the front with my black Ralph Lauren jeans I pulled my dreads into a ponytail at the nape of my neck and put on my black hat with the lion medallion on it I stepped into my Gucci shoes and sprayed on my Ralph Lauren black.  I turned and Mila had on this pink dress and some sparkling gold heels with gold accessories her hair was down and crinkly she applied her lipstick stuck it in her gold clutch and stood up "Alright let's go" we walked out the room and took a couple shots of ciroc pineapple with Mere before finally leaving.

We pulled up to King of Diamonds and I got out I reached for Mila hand and helped her out the car we all walked in the club and went to the top floor where all the ballets be we had a reserved table no one was on the main pole yet but it was girls giving floor dances and on the side poles shaking they money maker while She twerking played through the speakers. Soon as we all sat down different girls came to us offering dances of course we all got one while getting the dance Mila and I discussed getting a private session together that right there further let me know she was for me if yo girl gets a lap dance with you she a keeper. "Ayeeeee turn up" I heard Lola yell I looked over to see her smacking some chick on her ass with a stack of ones "Let us get a bottle of Ciroc" I hollered at the waitress walking past she smiled and walked off "Aye Mere yall getting a private too" I asked over the music "Yea man" she nodded the girl bought back the bottle with cups and shit glasses but Mila took the bottle to the head I snatched it and laughed "Chill baby....let's go get this dance" she nodded and we went to the back to a room. By the time the night was over and we went back to the hotel Mil was through"I can't believe she got so drunk" Tiana giggled "Me either" I laughed a little shaking my head with a drunk Lola in my arm I carried her to the room and I slipped her out her dress and heels layed her in bed and stripped of my clothes climbing in behind her "I love you baby" I said and kissed her forehead she smiled and snuggled next to me, Tomorrow we were going to enjoy the little time we had left before going home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here yall go

Sory it took so long

Mil got wasted

Mil in the MM

TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Love JayyBev ❤❤