Chapter 25

3 days later

Me and Tiana was just now leaving her appointment she was now 8 months and one day and our baby girl was 5lbs and 4oz we were now on our way back home one thing the doctor did say was that she should be on bed rest or to make sure to keep her out of stressful situations since now was just as critical as the first month. Pulling up to the house I parked got out the car then helped tiana it just seems like she got bigger by the day we walked in the house and I took her coat off before I took mines off and we walked up stairs I was going straight to mama room and Te was going to lay down. I walked in the room smiling like a kid at Christmas "Hey mama" she smiled weakly "Hey baby how was the appointment" I nodded "It was good the baby is now 5 pounds and tiana is on bed rest" she nodded "That's good baby" she started to cough and I grabbed her hand "Baby I wish I could see you get married" I sighed "And you will mama you go be here I got faith in that" she shook her head "No baby I won't" I shook my head "Mama you will you gotta have faith in that mama" she smiled "You don't get it baby...my time is up" my eyes watered "No mama Its not" her grip on my hand got loose "Mama" she touched my face "I love you ame---" her hand fell as the water from my eyes spilled and the monitor went off "Mama....please mama not now" I hollered Tiana came rushing in the room "Oh my God" she covered her mouth in fear "Is she" "Get the nurse" I cut her off but before she could move her water was breaking "Oh shit" I whispered "Doctor" I hollered out he came running in "Oh my....ok call 911 they got to come pick Rose up and Tiana calm down baby" she started her breathing and slowly sat down "Mere go get her some boots and get her bags go I'll handle this" I hesitated to get up and leave until Tiana hollered out in pain "Ahhh..." I got up quickly going into the room to get her uggs and went back to grab her Its a good thing her bags were already in the car along with the car seat "Ok slid these on and we can go" she breath in and out hard with a red face I slid her boots on and grabbed her arm helping her up and slowly but quickly walking down the steps i grabbed her bags grabbed the coats slid hers on opened the door and left. "Baby do you think you can call your mama" I asked she nodded we got in the car I strapped her in and hopped on my side before starting up the car and pulling off "Mommy" I heard her cry into the phone "My water broke" her face was flushed with tears as she spoke "Ok ok call mil" then she hung up just as another contraction hit "Aaahhhh shit" I grabbed her hand "Remember breath baby breath" she nodded "Ok" I was speeding as fast as I could with out being pulled over I pulled up at Beaumont hospital fifteen minutes later I pulled up to the valet "I need a wheel chair" they gave me one and I gave me my keys I pushed her into emergency and you to the fifth floor "My fiance is in labor" I yelled coming off the elevator a nurse rushed over "Did you notify her doctor" "No I didn't have time" "No problem we came do it" I nodded and followed as they pushed her to a room "Wait I have a private set up under the name Tiana Thomas" she nodded and went to the computer she came back and pushed her further down the hall to room 520 "Ok change into the robe and when you come back we can see how far apart your contractions are" "Ok" Tiana cried the nurse stepped out and I helped her strip down then put on the gown she sat in the bed and slowly laid down "Wheres my mommy" she cried I sat next to her "She coming baby but you have to calm down ok" she nodded "Ok baby" she sat back and calmed herself down I stepped out into the hall way to give Brenda a call it rung once before she answered frantic "Is she ok I'm like five minutes away" "She Alright I got her to calm down did you give mil a call" I asked "Yea her and Kam should be there and Monique and Kah coming" I nodded "Ok see you soon" I said hanging up I sighed and slid down the wall I didn't know how to process everything that was happening Kam walked up to me "How she doing man" I stood up "She good Mil you should go in there" she nodded and walked away "What happened didn't Y'all just get from the doctor" I nodded and blinked my eyes a couple time "I guess it was just too much going on for her" she looked at me "Mere you my sis I know when something wrong what's up man" I shook my head trying to stop the tears "My mama man" I broke down before I could finish "What happened to mama rose Mere" I shook my head "She gone man she gone" I cried she grabbed me and hugged me we sat there for about three minutes before I felt her tears hit my shoulder "Its go be ok man we go get through this alright" I moved back and wiped my face and nodded "Yea" she wiped her hand down her face and blew out a deep breath before crying again Brenda walked up "Oh God please tell me Tiana ok" I nodded "She fine she in there with Mil" she nodded and looked in between us and Zeek came and stood behind her "Kam.....Mere what's going on" Kam wiped her face and sniffled a couple times before speaking "Ummm..... Mama rose passed away" Brenda covered her mouth and Zeek rubbed her shoulder consoling her "I'm so Sorry" she said coming to me to hug me I nodded and pulled away "Go on she would want to see you....matter of fact let's all go inside.