The Morning After

Mia awoke to running water and heavy footsteps.

She let out a small grunt of disapproval at the noise before rolling over, trying to find the large body that kept her warm at night.

When she felt nothing but sheets, she groaned in confusion and tried to sit up, but the pain between her legs made that simple task difficult.

"What's with all the fuss?"

Damien entered the room, naked as the day he was born. He approached Mia who had now stopped her movements to stare at him.

"Cat got your tongue" He teased cheekily.

Mia blushed and turned her head into the pillow, realizing that she had been watching Damien like a creep.

Damien let out a small laugh and bent down to take her in his arms before speaking again.

"Stare all you want baby, I'm all yours." He whispered softly, before kissing her red cheeks.

He started walking in the direction of the bathroom while Mia stared up at him in wonder.

"He loves me" She thought.

When they reached the shower, she stood patiently after he placed her down and fiddled with her fingers though her eyes were on him.

She watched him run his large hands through his hair and clench his jaw as his tongue fiddled with his piercing. His strong muscles rippled as he walked; strong enough to hold her, love her, protect her.

She bit her lip and shook her head.

What a man.

Damien's touch brought her out of her thoughts, and she looked up at him with her blue doe eyes.

He smiled down at her and gave her a small push to lead her into the shower.

Once he closed the shower door, he turned the water on and adjusted it to the right temperature.

"Come here" He said softly.

Mia moved from her place against the wall and walked to stand right in front of him, her head barely reaching his shoulder.

She watched Damien squirt some of his body wash on a new loofah and she sighed in content as he ran the fluffy sponge over her body.

She leaned her head against his chest while he cleaned her with gentle hands.

When she didn't feel his hands on her anymore, she looked up and saw him about to start washing himself.

In a bold move, she tapped his bum, which made his head drop down to her in amusement.

"Yes?" He questioned with a smile.

"Let me do you" She grinned cheekily.

Damien chuckled and lowered his arm to pass her the loofah.

Mia took it in her small hands and added some bodywash before beginning her task.

The gentle, soft movements would've made Damien rumble in pleasure if he could. He closed his eyes and held her inviting hips, just enjoying the sensation.

"You're the only person I've ever loved." He confessed.

He opened one eye to gauge her reaction but her facial expression didn't change, so he continued. "I've never even had a girlfriend before you" He ran his hands down her arms and sighed. "You're my first."

Mia paused her movements and opened her mouth hesitantly, wanting to ask him a question but not wanting to upset him.

"What about your parents then?" She asked quietly.