example

hey guys! to those of you reading as I'm publishing, I know I just published three chapters of this story in one day, I can't help it. I'm just so exited for you to read this chapter! don't for get to vote! now without further adu....

"I don't want to leave you." he said as tears fell from my face "but I want you to be happy." he reached up and put his hand gently to my face and looked at me sadly just as he did calming me the day we were matched.

"I don't want to leave you either, I'll have no one living with the elders." he dropped his hand from my face and took my hand back in his and spun my ring so his name on my finger faced up then looked back up at me with his kind green eyes and full lips.

"that's my name you're wearing around your finger, and yours on mine. I'm not leaving you alone." he said then kissed my cheek wet from tears.

"you two are lucky, I just spoke with the heads." the thin bald man in the angelic white coat walked back in and sat back down behind his desk. "their using you as an example of kindness." he said and Patrick and I just sat there in confusion. "you may go home now." he ushered us.

"thank you so much doctor" Patrick said pulling me up, I was still in shock.

"and may you two have a good marriage." the doctor replied as Patrick ran out the door dragging me by my hand. the doctor had left out the last part about our four children, which seemed gloomy and final to me, but Patrick couldn't be more excited. once we got into the elevator he wrapped me in a tight hug and just held me like that for a moment.

we walked outside and there was a black car waiting for us, we knew this because it was the only car there. it was dark out and we drove through the starless night back to our housing unit.

we walked into our dark apartment and I walked down the hall and individually opened each of the four doors on the way to our room.

"I'm sorry." Patrick said sitting on the edge of the bed beside me taking off his shoes. he knew I was sad about the four, and there was nothing either of us could do. Patrick got off the bed and kneeled before me on the ground and took off my shoes like I would have to do do him when he got his job.

"your not supposed to be doing this." I smirked down at him and he shrugged.

"the rules don't really apply to us do they?" he asked smirking back. I crawled into the bed and Patrick did too. this time he held me and kissed me on the head.

--------------

I dreamed of repeated chimes like the school chimes, maybe this was Patrick's music? it didn't sound as beautiful as I thought it would.

I felt cold suddenly shocking my body making me gasp and sit up. I was covered in cold water I looked at Patrick who was also wet and looking around the room to the male figures circled our bed dressed in black with shiny silver buttons.

"get up!" one of them barked loudly at us making us jump from our bed.

"put these on!" another head barked and threw two white outfits at Patrick and I.

"what is this?! this is some sort of a mistake!" Patrick yelled as more chimes began to go off. one of the heads pulled out something black and touched it to Patrick making him yell in pain and double over.

"stop!" I yelled and I felt a shock go through my body making me scream as the loud taunting chimes coming from every where drowned out everything making me feel helpless. I regained control of my body and Patrick and I dressed quickly in the school matching clothes, Identical to the ones we had worn the day we met. the bells continued to chime deafeningly as the heads dragged me behind Patrick out of the house by the arms. we both struggled against them.

as we exited our apartment there was a crowd lined up going all the way down the street, some yelling and screaming for our deaths, some standing with their families and small children watching us sadly. I continued to fight against them.

"we've done nothing let us go!" Patrick struggled in his white suit with his still wet hair flipping about wildly. the chimes and cheers continued as the heads dragged us straight down the road.

"their all lying to you!" I screamed at the crowd "this is hell not heaven!"  I felt another sharp shock in my ribs making me scream and Patrick struggle more in front of me as the never ending crowd lined up along the road cheered.

"Leave her alone!" Patrick yelled and I herd him yell too and looked ahead to him to see the heads dragging him with his knees of his white suit turning dirty and brown as they dragged the road, he was completely limp.

"no!" I screamed and began to sob. one of the heads accidentally dropped my arm on one side and I hit the rough road hard. before I could struggle to break free of the other guard on my arm I felt an intense pain shoot through my chest making everything fade out.

"stop!!" I heard a scream and realized the guards were still holding my arms as I was being carried toward the big marble black gate with Patrick just ahead of me. I looked at the screaming woman coming out of the crowd as the chimes finally stopped.

"get back!" Patrick shouted at the woman, she was my mother.

"that's my daughter! please stop! she hasn't done anything!" my mother screamed as she ran to a head trying to stop them, but he immediately shocked her and she fell into the road.

"mom" I mumbled dizzily and unable yo scream any more as my head lulled to the side.

it was eerily quiet as the monstrous black gates slowly separated revealing red sand and desert behind it and we were being carried right toward it.