End

when Patrick and I got home later that day we just hugged each other. the doctor seemed to know what it was all along and when he placed the metal device on my stomach and told me we were having a boy Patrick and I refused to believe it at first but the doctor had assured us with a smile. we were so happy about this impossible little mistake.

a few days later on Patrick's day off Pete had showed up on our door step with my family unharmed the kids were so glad to see me. I broke the news to them right then and there in which Patrick told my mother "I told you I was doing it right."

my mother came baring grave news of why they escaped. My father had found out that they murdered most of the elders because they didn't have many places for them, which upset Patrick greatly for a long time.

everything got a little better though as we soon found Lucy, and Ben who were with good people here. I had found them from children at the school I had been teaching at at who had their last names. Patrick and I couldn't of been more happy even though we knew The New World still stood somewhere in the desert.

Hey guys, this is the end and I just wanted to throw some things out there that I didn't put in here. The war was actually against men and women that's why the marriages were forced in the New World and that's why there aren't any in this new Hollywood place. also Patrick's father was killed by heads, because he kept going over the wall and bringing back things for his kids, so I didn't know if you caught that or not. I just wasn't sure how to fit some things in. anyway, thanks for reading and leave a vote if you enjoyed!