SPECIAL THANKS!

This is the end of my first ever book! I know I'm very inconsistent with my updates - I'm a very forgetful person! :) Thank you everyone who has spent the time reading and voting on my book but I'd also like to thank a few people in particular:

Backstage_lover_101

You have supported me since day one. When I felt like giving up, you gave me motivation to carry on. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Chickenlover18ribbon

You are amazing for taking the time to read my book! You were really happy for me when I got 1k views - you also gave me strength to carry on! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Lovetnschlo13

We made a deal! You update, I update! (Joking). You helped me by updating your book so it forced me to update mine! You are amazing for taking time to look at my book! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

ALL THREE OF YOU ARE THE REASON WHY THIS BOOK HAS TURNED OUT BETTER THAN I EVER EXPECTED! YOU ALL GAVE ME A REASON TO UPDATE - THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Comment in the comments if you think this book needs a sequel or doesn't need one because I'm unsure if It does and I need your help! Also, sometimes having a sequel can ruin books because it drags them on too long!

If you don't want a sequel, then I may start a new book - but I'll need YOUR help with some ideas! You'll get credits xxx

- Imogen x

After a lot of thought, I have decided on doing a sequel! But I can only update now and then as I am busier than ever because along with homework and school I have dance lessons, piano practise, singing lessons and a tutor for maths and science!