3

So, today Sabrina and Kion got back together. They both swear up and down they don't like each other, but them mufuckas still together. It hurts my feelings a little bit but I'm not about to sweat neither one of them. But on God, I'm not messing with Kion while he's with her. I heard they was in the hallways kissing today, they both just bout fake as fuck.

Me and my 2 mains, Janaé and Taya are on Oovoo right now talking about them.

"Girl i'on even see why you still messing with Kion."

"I mean, that's my best friend, but he's a dumbass and I can't do shit about that."

"How you feeling?"

"I'm chillin, but I'm not messing with Kion until he break up with her."

"Yea right London."

"Dead... I'm not messing with his ole stupid ass, i'on want her cooties."

"London now if I see y'all flirting.."

"Y'all won't."

Taya: "Look, my phone bout to die, I'll talk to y'all tomorrow."

She hung up so it was just me and Janaé. Me and Janaé are closer so I know she about to turn into a therapist.

"Ok so now how you really feeling?"

"I'on even know any more.. I need to build a bridge and get over this shit, we'll just be friends forever I guess."

"I figured that, I told you I could get this kick start-"

"Nae stop."

"Ok London."

We ended up being on FaceTime until like 11pm. I went to sleep thinking about what should've been..