5

The next day was Friday. Friday's are usually pretty chill. Everyone is just so layed back and it's fun, I guess because everyone knows what tomorrow is.

But today for me seemed different. I didn't feel like coming to school. I didn't feel like seeing Kion. I didn't feel like hearing people say "That should be you with Kion, rather then Sabrina." But I came anyways.

I had on some sweatpants and my hair was just in a messy bun. When I walked in, I went straight to Science as I always do since that is my 1st class. Eventually, all my friends were there and we were just sitting around until Kion came in.

Everything fell into silence and all my friends were looking dead at me. He came in, trying to get my attention by continuously looking at me and smiling but he realized I wasn't paying him any attention, so he got up and came over there.

He stood infront of me and said "ugh." and started laughing. He usually gets a reaction from me when he does that, but today, he didn't have a chance. Once he realized I really didn't have anything to say to him, he walked out the classroom, probably going to math. Did I mention he has every class with Sabrina? He does. Taya and Janaé are in all their classes also and they said Sabrina would always sit by him and try to talk to him before they got together, so I figured something was up from the jump, but of course, I didn't speak on it.