9

He eventually left. I didn't even have the energy to do anything else. It's like he drains me mentally just by being him. I just got undressed and put on some sweats then layed down in the dark and thought for a while.

I'on understand this nigga. He run up in here trying to figure out what's wrong with me. He always right here with me, like don't you have a girl?

I guess I fell asleep, because next thing I know I hear a knock on my bedroom door and I jump out my sleep.

"Come in."

"Hey ba- London what's wrong?!"

"What you mean mama, I'm fine." I said, getting up out my bed.

"London Ramirez, I know something is wrong with you. What's up princess?"

Now something I can always say, is my mom is a hard worker but she's always been there for me.

"I'm just... frustrated mama."

"Kion?"

"Yes.."

"Babygirl he'll come around eventually. Neither one of y'all even want to admit y'all like each other so that might be a start."

"You know he got back with Sabrina?" I said, laying back on my bed with my head on her lap.

"He stay picking up hoes, I swear. Y'all have been best friends for too long, I know you and I know him. Everything's gonna work out, I promise."

"Thanks mommie."

"Welcome baby. Now get up and get dressed, we're going to dinner."

About 2 hours later, we were both dressed and ready.

My mom is Hispanic and black, she's about 5'7 with curly brown hair and nice curves. I'm sure she could actually pass for my sister, not that shes old, shes only 34. She had me when she was 17. She's a single parent because my "dad" wanted a boy and he left my mom when he found out I was a girl, but fuck him, we ain't never needed him. My mom is a lawyer for a popular law firm and she makes a lot of money, but she's not here a lot. I like it with just me and my mom though, I guess maybe I'm just used to it.

We went outside in to her silver Range Rover, which is so sexy by the way, and started on our way to the new Italian restaurant.

"Table for two please."

"Anything for you mami, come along."

I hate when non-Spanish people try to be Spanish just to impress my mom. It gets really irritating. Anyways, he sat us down at a nice table and left us alone while we decided what we wanted.

Everything was going fine until the main 2 people I didn't want to see walked in.

Kion & Sabrina.