8

"London stop playing."

"Ain't nobody playing Kion." I said, throwing my keys on the counter, walking upstairs. I haven't looked at him yet but I know he's following me because I can smell his cologne.

I threw my bags on my bedroom floor then layed down on my bed, face down.

"London now you know damn well I'm not going anywhere until you talk to me."

"Well I guess you gone be here for a while."

"London what's yo problem B."

"You."

"What I do?"

"Nigga don't play that dumb shit with me. Next time you wanna lie to somebody, make sure it's not me."

"Now you know good and well I don't like her, I only went out with her because all my niggas got girlfriends and I'm sitting here like a bum. You know T dem throwing that party and I'm not going alone."

"Kion you could've picked anybody. But you continuously pick her so I'm done, I really don't have nothing to say to you. Hit me up when you done with her."

"You seem jealous?"

"Jealous?" I got up and stood in between his legs since he was sitting on the end of my bed. "Don't you ever. Ever. Say I'm jealous of that hoe. I have way more worth then a 2 cent hoe nigga, let's state facts. You need to think about what you say before you come out the side of ya neck, don't get slapped."

We looked into each other's eyes for a while then I guess he got it when he layed back. I walked back around my bed and layed across it so we kind of formed a "T" but he wasn't touching me.

"Don't you have somewhere to be? Leave."