01.To meet you was the worst thing in my life

* It's my first fanfic! I accept criticism is normal. And the way of writing is loko I know ... but I did not want to be so formal ... thanks for reading. *

BJ Mari😘

[Chicago Police Department.

Wanted: Laila Stevens Karoch.

Age 28 years old

No records of relatives.

Wanted for homicide, about 16 men.

Extremely dangerous.}

(...)

It could not be her, not my Laila, not really. - I thought.

I lowered my head, trying to take my mind out of a woman who changed my life completely. You left me under a cloud of dreams for years, I do not think Laila could be a psychopath.

I was in an interrogation that had no end. The delegate paced impatiently with my delay to answer his questions, it was the three of us inside that room that was agonizingly desperate, had a mirror on a wall, a lamp above me lit up all over the place.

The man hit the table giving me a scare. I saw in his eyes the fury.
The same clenched fists and said throwing the paper that was in front of me.

- For the last time, where's Laila Karoch? You have already seen her. I need to attach this Serial Killer.

He wanted to punch him, no one could talk about Laila like that, much less this shitty investigator.

I looked at his badge and read his name Maycon Brians. A dark man, I think he was 37 years old, blue eyes should weigh 100 kg. He was great.

- I do not know where she is. - Shawn, that's not true. I looked at him blankly, the shock was too fresh to handle anything.

- Mr. Mendes, I swear to you that I'm out of patience seven years after that murderer and what I think is that you do not want to collaborate with the police.

"Tell me, boy, if it's not you that's going to stop behind the bars. - Another policeman said in a menacing voice, he came up and threw his fat body on the table.

- I already told you I do not know. -  I said again, my voice weak.

She had to wake up from this nightmare, wake up in Laila's arms. Because after everything I've discovered from her I still feel love.

Oh my God, I'm in love with a sick woman.

Thinking like this was best I'd never met.

4 years ago

Laila Karoch.

It was another day when I would do my favorite hobby, which is kill. That's right, killing, it's delicious to hear cries for help and blood everywhere ... Oh, it's very pleasurable!

I already have my victim is a guy who works as a photographer in Rolling Stones magazine, he seems to be 23 to 27 years old, I've been following him for a week. It's always the same things. He leaves work at 8:40 PM and goes to a Bar (a couple of blocks from his house) named Luke's and meets up with a guy who seems to be his friend.