Chapter 8

Joel's POV

I can't believe it her lips were on mine. Emilia Mernes was my first kiss. All fireworks went off. Who knew a first kiss would be this good. The moment we pulled away I let out a nervous laugh.

" uh thanks."

" no problem." She said smiling.

" it's getting late I should probably go and you need rest." I said to her.

" yea your right." She said yawning.

We both then got up and she walked me towards the door. We said our goodbyes and home I went. I still can't believe she kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Days later

Emilia and I are back to talking almost all the time. She hasn't been ignoring me and I couldn't be happier. The boys are coming over to my place just to have a bros day you know.

"Pero y Christopher is he coming ?" Johann asked.

" Mi hermano you saw the group chat.  He said yes." Richard responded. 

We have decided to go out and eat but, Christopher isn't here. We are waiting to see if he decides to show up.

" He needs to hurry up I'm hungry." Eric groaned.  Right on cue the door bell rang. 

"Por fin." I said. I went to open the door.  I saw Chris and someone I didn't expect, Emilia.

" Hey !" They both said at the same time then laughed.  You've got to be kidding me. 

" Why are you guys all standing here let's go and eat the girl can come to!" Johann shouted while getting into a car. 

This will be a long dinner.

* At the restaurant *

Once we made it to the restaurant we all sat down. We were smart and made reservations so we wouldn't have to wait. Emilia was lucky there was an extra chair. I sat across from her she of course sat next to Christopher. Honestly , I know they will make a huge scene or maybe not. Why did she have to come ? I was so in my head I didn't notice that everyone was already ordering. Emilia has kicked my leg under the table and that's how I realized. Once we ordered the small talk began .

" baby lets take a picture yea ?" Christopher asked Emilia as they took a cute selfie. I looked away till I heard Erick say " so are you guys dating or ?"
Dammit Erick.

" Emilia and I are going with the flow ." Christopher said smirking. 

Oh boy , yea having fun in each-others bed.

I realized the boys trying to hide their expressions.

" Ohhhh Emilia. Christopher doesn't shut up about you ." Johann said looking my way afterwards.

Luckily the food had arrived. 

After dinner we all went out separate ways. I got home and showered. All I could think about was Emilia.  I decided to FaceTime her.

" Hola mira quien es , Joelito." She said smirking.

" shut up." I groaned yet smiled.  We began talking with us the conversation just flowed naturally. I then decided to ask the question.

" do you really like Christopher?"

Finally an update , woohoo!!
Now I have a question for you guys ...
Which other member would you like me to write a story about ?
Erick , Richard , Zabdiel , or Christopher