Chapter 24

Erick's POV
January 3

I woke up to a very quiet house. Okay , that is very strange. Usually on each-others Birthday we are always making noise. I made my way downstairs and I saw food on the counter. Pancakes , eggs , and bacon. No , card or anything. Okay, what is going on?

" Happy Birthday cubano!" Sabrina yelled jumping on me. I Of course caught her. She kissed my cheek multiple times.

" Gracias princesa." I said placing her down. She then sat down and began to eat with me.

" Y los locos?" I asked.

" I don't know they all left early ." She shrugged.

Liked by 746 Itssabbybabyy: Happy Birthday to Mi loco

Liked by 746
Itssabbybabyy: Happy Birthday to Mi loco. My best friend @erickbriancolon These past months we've gotten closer and I'm glad to have you in my life. Te quiero muchoooo cubanooo !

Wow her post was so cute.

" Aww Sabby me encanta. I love that picture too." I smirked.

That picture was taken on New Years.

" Well go get ready we have a long day ." She said putting the dishes in the dish washer.

After sometime later I heard a honk outside.

" Get in birthday boy !" Sabrina shouted. I got in the passenger seat.

" Oh look who drives." I smirked.

" shut up and buckle up ." She said.

She ended up taking me out to eat lunch. She paid for it and everything. We ate and spoke about everything. She's truly an amazing girl.  As she was sitting I took a picture of her. How can Joel be so blind ?

* few hours later *

" no peeking ." She said and blindfolded me  

" What are you doing ?" I asked

" Do you trust me ?" She asked I nodded

" Okay good ." She said and began to now guide me out of the car. We began to walk. Then we came at a stop out of nowhere I felt some fresh air.

" You can take it off now ." She whispered.

" SURPRISEE!!" 

We were at my moms house. All my family and friends were here. 

" was it your idea ?" I asked.

" yea." She said smiling shyly. I picked her up. She was giggling then her smiled faded. I then saw what she was looking at Joel was here and with company.

" it's okay you have me ." I whispered to her.

Joel sometimes doesn't think. He knows they don't get along. Why bring her?

I then continued with saying hi to everyone. This was all so cute. I was still in shock.

We spent most of the time eating and talking catching up with many.

" Now to sing happy birthday !" My mom announced.

" CAKE CAKE !" Christopher shouted.

" un loco !" I said. Everyone laughed.

I got behind the cake and everyone began to sing. After they were finished. Christopher and Sabrina placed some frosting on my face. They both laughed.

" Okay I want a picture ." She said in between laughs. She posed next to me. I placed my hand on her waist. We took a normal one and then one of her kissing my cheek. Well more the frosting. I felt this weird feeling in my stomach but , I ignored it.

I looked up and saw Joel staring our way.

Um, what's his problem ?

Hmm, what do you think about this chapter ?

What should happen in the next chapter ? I need to add a little something in between before I continue with my plan.