Chapter 26

Sabrina's POV

These past couple of weeks have been terrible. It is now February. It's been a month since Joel has been ignoring me. I know it's because of Emilia. Yet, here I am still falling for him more and more everyday. This has affected me so much that even around the guys I'm different. I still haven't moved in because of Joel. I keep stalling and making up excuses.

" so why haven't you moved in yet?" Asked Richard taking me out of my thoughts. I couldn't hold it in no more . I bursted out in tears and ran upstairs.

" Sabby?" I saw Erick peeking through the door. I nodded and he walked in. He pulled me into his chest and I cried some more.

" what's wrong, can you please tell me ? You haven't yourself lately." He spoke softly.

" it's been a month since Joel has been ignoring me ." I croaked. He has a surprised look on his face.

"'omg, how could I have not notice ? Wherever you are he isn't anymore." He said realizing which made me cry more.

" Princesa don't worry about him. He's just too blind . You have us all." He said hugging me tighter.

Valentine's Day

I woke up and saw a paper on my bed. But , before I could read it I got a text.

Happy Valentine's Day muñeca. I hope your day is filled with lots of love. I may not be yours but, you for sure are my Valentine.

Aw wow , who could it be ?

The paper on my bed told me to follow the arrows.

At each check point on of the guys stood with two roses and handed them to me. Except for Joel of course. He wasn't involved in whatever plan this was obviously. Zabdiel was last and had this look on his face that I couldn't quite figure out. This all led me out to the backyard and there stood Erick with a huge teddy bear next to him
and a bouquet of roses. I swear a would come out any second. Also here I am in my pajamas. No , i haven't moved in yet. I hugged him tight.

" I know it's been rough and I wanted to make you smile. Happy Valentine's Day Princesa." He whispered.

I have the best guy best friend ever.

" Thank you cubano." I said

" Today shall be a fun day with us and the guys. Since we're all loners." He said and I giggled.

" Nah , it's just people are blind ." Zabdiel said.

" Agree." I said sighing.

" or they just aren't worth it ." Christopher said

" they turn out to be someone they aren't ." Richard added.

" It's all lies and games ." Erick said.

" Damn we are all really loners." I laughed.

Joel's POV
I woke up early on Valentine's Day to surprise Emilia. Only to find out she wasn't feeling well. I left the gifts with Ana and left. I made my way back home.

How can she turn me down always on the most important days ?

I made it back home and saw all my friends about to head out. They froze when they saw me. Sabrina quickly looked away. What have I done ? She hates me now. She's my best friend.

" where are you guys going?" I asked.

" we don't exactly know yet ."Christopher replied.

" Cam I join ?" I asked.

" sure." They said unsure of their answer while looking at Sabrina.

We decided to go to an arcade. We all ran in like little kids. After some time I sat down and watched Sabrina play a game with Richard. Richard was currently winning. I chuckled and smiled at the sight.

"Talk to her ." I looked and saw Erick next to me. Looking at what I was looking at. 

" your right ." I said.

"Why'd you do it ?" He asked.

" I'm just stupid." I said now walking to her since Richard left.

I pulled her arm and said it all so fast.

" Sabby I'm so sorry. Please for give me. I don't know what had gotten into me. I'm really sorry." I pleaded.

Sabrina's POV

I can't deny it.  I've been waiting for this moment. I missed talking to him. I'll always go back to him.

" Joelito I forgive you ." I smiled.

What do you think ?😏.

Comment for a shoutout.