Chapter 46

Joel's POV

I don't even know what to say anymore. You guys are probably tired of me. I'm just going to stay shut for now because at this point I don't even know what I feel.

Emilia's POV

Sometimes I want to scream and cry.  I keep on hurting Joel. I continue to do what I'm not suppose to behind his back.  Please believe me I love him but , I can't let Juan go. He gives me what Joel doesn't.

Emilia it's not all just about sex.

I know but , Juan is more like me. Yet , I'm attracted to Joel.

" Everything Okay ?" Juan said bringing me out of my thoughts.

" um yea everything is fine ." I said. He began to kiss my neck.

" round two ?" He asked

" shower." I smirked.

Joel's POV

Everyone seemed to be doing their own thing so I decided to go to my girlfriends house. At this point I had a key so I could walk I whenever. Of course when her parents weren't around. I walked into her house. I checked the kitchen for Ana first. She wasn't there , okay weird. The living room was empty. I shrugged it off and went straight upstairs. Emilia had her door open so I saw her walking out of the bathroom. She was wrapped in a towel.

" Hi baby , I'm sorry to come in like this." I said startling her.

" oh hi Joel ." She said weirdly.

I was about to speak up but froze when I heard.

" Babe you have do you have any of my shirts."

Just then the guy I knew as Juan walked out in his underwear from the bathroom too. He froze when he saw me. I began to chuckle and shake my head.

" you made me hurt someone I cared about for this.  Only for me to get this in return ."

With that I walked out and got in my car. As i was driving the tears were flowing down. Making it hard for me to see. All of a sudden I heard a loud honk. When I looked it was too late. That car collided with my car. Then everything went black.

Who saw the boys on premios juventud? They did such an amazing job and they all looked so good as always.