Chapter 60

Sabrina's POV

Last night was truly different. Erick brings out a different side of me. I love him truly. It happened in the shower yet, it was amazing.

* a month later *

Let me give you guys a little update. College has been going well for all of us. Zabdiel and I haven't spoken much but , I get it. Erick and I are happy. But, it all feels different. Maybe I'm just thinking things. Joel and Emilia still back and forth. I just don't get it. Christopher and Nicole still aren't official and it's all because of Christopher. Richard and Yocelyn are dating. They seem so happy and in love. I'm happy for the both of them really. They needed each other. Lastly , I have a little job at Starbucks which is where I am right now.

" hi , what would you like ?" I smiled at this girl who walked in. She was maybe my age and really pretty.

" Can I get a Carmel iced coffee 3 and a iced cinnamon almond milk macchiato with 2 sugars and low on the cinnamon." She said. ( this is made up okay lol)

I smiled at myself because her second order is what Erick usually gets and the exact same way. People truly have similar taste.

" Name?" I asked

" Natalie ." She smiled

I gave the receipt and went on with my day.

* evening *

I made it home and found everyone in the living room the usual. Emilia wasn't here tho. Well no not everyone neither was Erick. Weird .

I walked into the kitchen to heat up the food Yocelyn made. Something then caught my attention. A Starbucks cup that read Natalie. There was only one though.

" Hey do any of you know a Natalie?" I asked. They all shook their heads no. My eyes grew wide I ran upstairs. I opened the door to Erick's room and my heart broke for the 100th time. There they were wrapped in the sheets cuddling. I saw the other Starbucks cup.

" how could you?" I croaked and walked away.

" you know her?" I heard Natalie asked.

I walked downstairs

" hey what's going on ?" Joel asked

" how could you let him bring another girl here ?!" I said and walked out.

Zabdiel's POV

I know Erick did not just cheat on her. I was angry. I began to pace around the living room. I don't care at this point everyone knows. Then Erick walked down with a girl. He seemed mad. He was kicking her out. We all were in shock. Erick punched the door.

" Erick no!" Yocelyn shouted at him. Richard and Joel went to him.

How could he ?

Sabrina's POV

* ding dong*

" omg what's wrong." Emilia said as she opened the door and dragged me in.

I just cried even harder. I was still in my work clothes but , I didn't care.

" Erick he" I began to say but, I began to run to her bathroom with her behind me.

I threw up and then said " he cheated ."