Chapter 37

Joel's POV

Emilia and I have seen each other a couple of times more after the day we rode scooters. I fell bad for lying to my girlfriend. But, what would she do if she found out we were friends. I just can't leave Emilia.

Duh, because you truly like her .

No , I like Sabby she's my girlfriend.

And ?

" Bro what's been going on lately ?" Richard comes up to me.

" why you ask ?" I ask

" Bro , I know you. You've been off and slightly giving off different vibes." He says.

" Has Sabrina said anything?" I asked.

" No , but I'm sure she notices. At times she seems to get annoyed." He replies.

I have to tell him. 

" I've been seeing Emilia but , as friend though." I said quickly.

" Dude , you know this can bring trouble." Richard said

" I know but , she won't find out. It's just as friends. I'm not cheating man. I would ne we heart Sabrina ."

" you better not.  Show her some love and attention. I know she's craving it." Richard smirked and left.

To my baby : Are you home?
From my baby: yea
To my baby : I'll be there in 10.

I grabbed my keys and out the house I went. I stopped by the pizzeria and got pizza. She's always hungry. Within the next 5 minutes i was at her doorstep.

* ding dong*
* door opens*

" Did someone order a pizza?" I said in an accent.

She giggles " No but , I'll take it along with the delivery guy." She then smirks.

I walk in and went straight into the kitchen. The house is quiet.

"Where's the whole crew?" I asked.

" No clue but they'll be back tomorrow."
She shrugged opening the box of pizza.

* About an hour later *

"Your so beautiful." I whispered into her ear and she blushed. I began to leave kisses down her neck.

" Someone's in the mood." She said as I continued and I then found her sweet spot. A moaned escaped her lips.

" Lets take this upstairs ." I said and carried her up to her room bridal style.

She crashed her lips into mine. She removed my shirt as I did the same with hers. Next , came her pants.

I left more kisses on her neck and unclasped her bra. She instantly placed her hand over them.

" Don't hide from me your beautiful." I said

More items began to fly across the room.

" Are you sure about this ?" I asked.

Joel what are you doing ?

" Yea I'm sure." She said looking up at me.

" if anything tell me to stop ." I said and she nodded. I placed myself inside of her. Tears began to come down.

" Do I stop ?" She shook her head no.

Soon her tears were replaced my moans.

"J - Joel ." She moaned.

" yes baby ."

" F- faster."

" As you wish."

It was both of our first times and it was the best.

Joel you only did it to not get her worried.

Once we were done I wrapped a blanket over our naked bodies. She instantly fell asleep. Joel she truly does love you.

Sabrina's POV

I can't believe Joel and I did what we did last night. I'm not complaining because it was amazing. I picked the right guy.

Erick's POV

" Y Joel ?" Zabdiel asked

" No clue he left yesterday and never came back." Richard said.

Just as we're about to say something else in walks in Joel and Sabrina. She seems to be having a hard time walking. Joel chuckles slightly.

" Girl what's that on your neck !?" Richard exclaims smirking.

She blushes and tries to cover her neck but , she has quite a couple. A couple of hickies. There's no way they.

" ya finally did it ?" Christopher asks

Sabrina blushes and hides into Joel's chest. Meanwhile Joel's nods. Zabdiel has a look I can't describe meanwhile my heart is like breaking.

No one told you to fall for your best friend idiot.

The rest are cheering at this " accomplishment."

" Okay enough with our sex life , what are the plans for today ?" Sabrina asked.

" Says the one who can't even walk ." Richard jokes.

" Shut up and Erick can I talk to you?" She asks and I nod. We head up to my room.

" Joel has been acting different ." She says

" and your telling me this why?" I say annoyed.

She picked the wrong time to talk to me.

" Your my best friend ?" She says more like asks.

Erick come on get it together.

" I mean ya had a great time last night. Your maybe over thinking." I said and she then hugged me.

" I appreciate you Cubano." She spoke.

" Me too Princesa ." I say.

If only she was actually my Princesa.

Well , look who isn't so shy anymore. Aww Erick, I just want to give him a hug.

I'll be doing shoutouts so comment.