Girls night

Brantley went out with the guys for a bachelor party. the girls and I were staying at the house and celebrating.

"so who wants to play a game?" Caroline says

we all agree. "ok the rules are honesty. if someone ask you a question you have to answer honestly."

"Brittany, your first, um Do you love Jason?"

I ask

"of course, he is my soul mate" she says

every goes then it's my turn. "how old were you when you first had sex?" Caroline ask.

I get quite and get a sad look on my face and Caroline realizes and ask me "whats wrong?"

"I have a past that only Ms. Becky, Brantley and my family knows about, but yall are my best friends so I will tell you"

"honey what is it?" Caroline says

"when I was 16 I was in trouble with drugs, I always had them in reach because of who my granddaddy is. well I was in rehab for a while" they give me a concerned look. I then tell them all about Adam. then.I say "before Adam and I broke up we had sex, I got pregnant. he got over protective. I was running from him and I was in my car. I was in a bad wreck. I lost the baby and I started using."

I was in tears. "no one knows about the baby or the sex. not even Brantley"

the girls left when Brantley got home. he saw that I was upset and I realized that I had to tell him.