The Big Show preparation(BG's pov)

it was 8:30 am, we didn't get back to bed until late. I am letting Daisy sleep in.I told my mom that I was going to the Georgia Theater to help everyone get set up for my concert. Luke Bryan,Jason Aldean, Craig Campbell, and Florida Georgia Line were coming to have a guest appearance. I got on my Harley and drove there. the tour bus was there. I went inside the theater and all the managers were discussing how the show would go.I said "hey,y'all need help."

one of them said"no you can go back to where your staying and rest until your manager calls you" so I went back to mamma's and Daisy was still asleep. I crawled into bed next to her as I fell asleep I whispered how much I loved her. I soon fell asleep. about 11:00 I was woken up by a pesky brother. kolby was yelling "wake up, Brantley mama said get up"

"I'm up, idiot, I think you screamed loud enough to wake the dead" I yelled through the door. I gently woke my blonde haired Flower Child. She slowly woke up with a smile. we went down stairs and mama said "good morning darling"

"good morning Angel"I said

"oh good morning Brantley, I was referring to Daisy when I said darling" she said

"oh, fine then mama, I love you too" I  said pretending to be hurt.

"dont sass me boy " mama said as she slapped the back of my head. Daisy laughed.

"so Ms.Becky we forgot to tell you that we are engaged" Daisy said showing her the ring. mama smiled looked at the ring.

"mama, I am going to go let her meet Brandon and them"

"ok son"

we ate breakfast while everyone else ate lunch. Daisy and I got dressed in accidentally matching clothes. camouflage tank top and dark jeans with boots. we went out and got on the bike and I took her to Brandon's house.I got there and got off the bike and went up to the door. I knocked once and then went in. Daisy said "Brantley don't just walk in"

"baby this is families house" I said

"hey brother you here" I yelled

"in here man" he yelled back.I went into the kitchen and he stood up. I said "Brandon this is my fiancee Daisy and Daisy this is my brother Brandon." I introduced them. then Brandon pulled the old joke "Mama says we look just alike."

Daisy looked at me and said "is.this your adopted brother"

"oh crap I forgot that I told you about him"

Brandon hit me in the arm and I put him in a head lock. Daisy laughed.we hung out for about an hour. around 12:30 my manager called. I had to go to the theater. Daisy said she wanted to go with me.