Goodbye

Imagine That!

Chapter 6

Goodbye

"Yo!" We heard Celeste call as we entered the subway. She was wearing another disguise, but I was too tired to ask her why again, I mean, we are just at a fast food restaraunt.

"Why are you all late?" She asked as she motioned to Alfred to give her some money.

"Because..." Arthur yawned, "We went into the subway to find you, but we didn't realise you meant a subway." He finished.

"Yeah, dudette" Alfred began afterwards as he handed her a twenty, "We spent a good hour since we got on a train by accident but then when we realised you could have meant Subway, we had to find a train back to where we started."

She laughed as she gave the money to the cashier then handed Alfred the change back, "Well in this time you were gone, I got and are my lunch, so I guess we won't talk over a meal, but I suppose that I should hand this to you now." She was talking to me now.

She reached into her bag and pulled out a somewhat large case, it was obviously a laptop.

"Since yours got messed up, I figured that you could do with a new one. Be careful with this one now, it's special." She smiled and I took hold of it... It was actually pretty light.

"That'll be it for me." She spoke as she walked to the door, "I'll see you all later, when this all blows over, unless you die... Or unless I die." Her smile faded, "Until then, goodbye and stay safe."

"Wait! Where are you going?" Arthur asked.

It was too late though, she was out the door already. We headed to the door and walked outside, and just like the movies, she was gone in the large crowd of people that were headed home from work on foot.

---

We came home at last. The trip had tired Arthur and Alfred out, but they went to the store with everyone else to buy food and... A lamp. I turned towards the broken lamp that laid, cracked, on the wooden floor...

Anyways, this left Francis and I to play with the new laptop with a box of Oreos that were strangely left outside the door of the room.

But one thing that was particularly strange was the fact that this laptop wasn't like any that I have ever seen. The keys were different and were missing the letters on them, but I managed to do without them. And on the screen, it had a strange looking computer chip that rotated a few times before the computer actually turned on and let me do stuff.

I began to look around on it, and an impulse rushed over me, causing me to hit certain, yet random keys then I opened up some files and... I'm not sure exactly what I did, but I heard Francis talking in the background. It was faint though.

"I did it." I said after that weird impulse fled my mind. I smiled at the screen.

"What?" Francis asked.

"I found your file and it's here now..." I smiled widely and continued, turning to face him.

"And I've found their location."

-----------------------------

I had to retype this ENTIRE chapter because I accidentally deleted the original version of it ;-;)

I still hope that you enjoyed this, I may have left some things out, if I did, please feel free to ask me in the comments!!! :D

Stay awesome!!! Bye!!!