Plan... C?

Imagine That!

Chapter 10

Plan... C?

I woke up on a once white hospital bed and my leg was covered in bandages. Wait, was that all a dream or was I actually... Shot?

I huffed and tried to move my legs, only to find that my gunshot leg was chained to a wall and I couldn't really get off of the bed like this, I couldn't even really move my leg a millimetre without whining about the pain.

"Guys?" I called out, hoping that they would ironically show up to help me out of this mess, I mean, they kinda dragged me into this.

"They're not gonna answer." I heard someone say though. I tried to look into the direction where the voice came from but I couldn't really see. His voice sounded familiar though...

"How's your leg there, babe, James didn't mean to shoot you, ya know. you just got in the way." He continued. He walked closer to me and I saw him in the poor light that was lighting up the room.

"You're Allen...?" I asked as he stood in front of me.

"Yeah, we've talked a few times but I'm surprised you know my name since you haven't been clear on your name." He paused, "Are you or are you not ________ _________?" He asked.

"I... I am." I but my bottom lip, "Why do you care and where am I and.. Where is everyone?"

"One question at a time, babe." He joked, "You are still in the house you charged into earlier, but on the fourth floor, and everyone is occupied in the first floor, don't worry about them." He smirked.

"Okay... Now why do you care who I am?" I asked.

He turned around and walked out the door... Well thanks for responding so quickly. I was about to lay back down again but the door opened again, it was just Allen again but he was carrying a plate and held a cup in his other hand.

"Here's your food." He said, setting the food down in front of me, "It's a cup of water and salad." He said.

"No meat?" I asked, as I stared at the food then up to him, "I'm vegan." He frowned.

I mentally cried.

I are the food cautiously anyways, not that I was technically hungry but I felt pressured with him standing in front of me and watching me. It was pretty good.

"Do... You like it?" He seemed nervous.

"Yeah, it's pretty good." I spoke.

"I know, thanks anyways." He smiled lightly.

After a while, I set the fork down, "Do I know you?" I asked. His eyes widened, "Maybe..." He spoke.

I don't know why I asked that but it felt like it had to be said, maybe that's why he didn't want to answer me when I asked him that? I squinted as I stared at his face, "Where have I seen you before?"

--- Finally, Someone Else's Point Of View! Alfred's POV ---

I ran out of ammo so I threw my gun at them... Probably not my smartest idea but Ludwig was still holding out.

What I didn't get though, is why weren't they out of ammo yet?

"Ivan!" I shouted to him, he was hiding behind a couch with Yao... Probably kissing or some shit... Whatever this is no time to question what he is doing!!

"What?" He asked, tilting his head towards me, "Can we go around them? Like, dude, is there another way out?" I asked.

"The front door." Ivan motioned towards the door, "Duh, but no, I mean another exit, I'm out of ammo." I motioned towards my gun that landed in between the 2ps and me.