I choose to go with... (Choice)

Imagine That!
Chapter 20
I choose to go with...

【 This chapter requires you to make a choice. If you are as indecisive as I am, please keep calm and feel free to enjoy both endings to this story! 】

"There you are, hon, you remember perfectly now, don't you?" Leonardo asked with a grin.

"Y-Yeah..." I spoke timidly.

"What?" Alfred asked from behind Luciano, they turned their attention to me, "Ah, I was... Before I ended up with memory loss, Leonardo, Oliver, Allen, and Francis, they saved me from a possible death..." I answered.

"Yeah we did." Leonardo grinned, he let me go and I took a few steps away from all of them.

"Now, for her sake, why don't we give her the chance to choose her fate?" He held his hand out for me to grab, but then Francis and Feliciano appeared in to hallway, Kiku was being carried on Francis's back...

They saw and looked sad, "No, bella!" Feliciano cried as they approached.

"________?" Alfred called out, "Don't go with them, they-"

"Shut up!" Luciano threatened as he shot a bullet.

"No!" I shouted, wide-eyed, but before the bullet could hit Alfred, that girl! She jumped in the way of the bullet.

"Celeste?!" I shouted as I ran over.

She sat up, but I could tell it hurt, "Hah, okay then, this... Is the final time we will meet. This... Is why I was so nervous." She coughed.

She laid down again and held her hand over her woud, "Damn..." She spoke, "I feel like Hussie... Hah, why did I think it was a good idea to involve myself into your lives...? I get shot in the end, just like he did, and then we die!" She covered her eyes with her other hand and exhaled.

"Yep, other than writing myself in this story, I don't think I deserve this!!" She moved her hand from her wound and looked at the blood then groaned then covered it again.

"This really fucking sucks!" She shouted, but she then coughed again, "I imagined I wouldn't hurt this bad, but agh, just... Just good luck to all of you." She spoke.

"What... What do you mean?" Alfred asked, nervously.

"Well, duh, I'm dying hen I'm dead, I can't continue this story!" She shouted, "So good luck on continuing your lives without me here to guide you guys with my words and authoring..." She then began to grow silent... Then her eyes shut.

"She's dead..." Alfred spoke, we all dared quietly and showed our respect.

"This one... She was a good writer..." Mathew sighed as he looked at her.

-

However... In a car in a far away land... A young lady sat on her phone with a devious laughter.

She had just killed herself off in her story! This, disdainful act, proving her ruthlessness, that if she is vice enough to kill herself off in her own story, she won't hesitate to kill anyone else!

A smile formed on her face as she watched you through your phone, as you horrifically read these words, thinking to yourself that this is a funny part of the story, however, this line throws you off and your expression changes as you realise that this is all a possibility...!!!!

This is all just a game of life told as a story, isn't it?

The girl laughs as she takes a sip of her drink - only to begin choking - then having her father give her a bottle of water saying, "drink this to stop choking!"

'Dude, I'm choking on a liquid, I cannot handle more liquid!' The girl thinks as she realises that she has to get back to the main story.

-

"Opps..." Luciano spoke.

Suddenly, the gun in his hand was taken away from him by another figure.

"Allen!" _________ shouts upon seeing him.

"You seem too excited to see me.... Does that mean that you remember...?" He asked nervously.

The young lady nodded shyly, Allen smiled slightly then turned towards Luciano with a frown, "You don't shoot anyone, understand?"

Luciano nodded but looked agitated as he walked beside his brother, Leonardo.

Allen then looked around the room, "You idiots can come out now!" He shouted.

For a moment everything was quiet, then Ludwig and Arthur appeared on the staircase and they cautiously made their way down towards everyone.

Yao, Lovino, and Antonio then appeared from behind a door and approached the group as well. They outnumbered the 2ps.

However, Allen didn't seem to mind it.

He turned towards me, it seemed that at this point everyone was staring at me...

"_______, do you remember this place?" Allen asked with a grin.

I nodded, "This is the place where-" I tapped the back of my head then continued, "- I got this chip in my head... And when I lost my memory after I left with Francis... This is the place where you and Oliver changed..."

Allen's grin was lost upon hearing the last part, "I'm still the same, just now, a vegan, I guess that stupid doe thing really stuck with me. As for the whole 'changing' thing, we didn't really... It just I guess, enchanted what was already there, and so, I'm the same."

He reached his hand out to me, "Now. To settle everything in a way that makes you happy, make a choice, who do you choose to go with?" He asked calmly.

Alfred stood up and reached his hand out to me as well, "Please... ________, they're not good for you..." Alfred said, he sounded very upset, it made me feel bad.

I stared at the two hands that were reached out to me...

"I choose..."

【 ... YOU , ALFRED... 】

【 ... YOU , ALLEN... 】

【 ... YOU , FRANCIS... 】

【 ... YOU , LEONARDO... 】

『 Please refer to Chapter 21 for Alfred's Ending. 』

『 Please refer to Chapter 22 for Allen's Ending. 』

『 Please refer to Chapter 23 for Francis's Ending. 』

『 Please refer to Chapter 24 for Leonardo's Ending. 』