Sabotage

Imagine That!

Chapter 7

Sabotage

Everyone finally arrived at the the room and I told them the great news!

"That's jolly good!" Arthur smiled, "I believe that calls for a celebration then, I shall head to the market and purchase some supplies to make us all dinner!"

Everyone but Arthur and I cringed, I didn't because I had no idea if that was an inside joke or what.

"Actually, Ivan and I got an idea!" Alfred grinned. Ivan smiled, "Da, we can go and sabotage them."

It felt as if the room got silent after he said that, but they were still talking.

"Since they messed with us we gotta get revenge, I mean, you know the saying right? You have to stop fire with fire!" Alfred began laughing, which was somewhat overwhealming.

"That's not the saying." Mathew said quietly, "whatever dudes, you all get what I mean!" Alfred said.

"Yeah, I suppose, and I guess that in more than one way we could all take pleasure in messing with those guys." Arthur spoke.

"Yeah, but we would need a plan, I mean, are you guys actually thinking of diving head first into their place?" I asked.

"Huh, you're right, everyone, I'll be a hero and tell you all your role in this mission!" Alfred said happily, "I'll go in and fight, Ivan, you back me up, Mathew, you back me up, Francis, you surrender, Arthur, you go in suicidal, Ludwig, back me up, Feli, surrender but don't switch sides when this is all almost over, _________, you find whoever hacked your other computer through me and take all their monitors down, then when you're done with that, back me up!"

"Shouldn't you bastards wait until everyone gets here before you give out your bullshit plans?" A sassy lassie shouted as he entered the room.

He had brown hair like Feli but dark green eyes, behind him entered another brunette with bright green eyes, then behind them were two other guys with black hair and dark eyes.

"Lovino!" Feliciano shouted happily as he ran towards the dude.

"Ciao guys!" Feliciano asked as he moved out of the way, allowing everyone inside the room.

"Lovino, Antonio, what a surprise. I didn't expect you two to come." Arthur spoke.

"Well we were at the airport and saw Yao and Kiku so we bought tickets and here we are." Antonio said with a smile.

"Si, so now I'm going to ask again, why the fuck is everyone here? And who are you?" He asked, turning towards me.

I'll give him credit, he has some good eyesight since he saw me, I mean, while everyone is in the living room, I'm in the kitchen and I am being really quiet.

"I'm _______, hey." I spoke.

"Ciao, I'm Lovino." He said.

"I'm Antonio!" Cheered The other brunette from behind.

"Kiku Honda." One of the black haired boys bowed, "Yao Wang!" Shouted the other, I noticed he was carrying a panda bookbag.... With... Holy shit is there a panda in there??

I looked away, "Nice to meet you all!" I said, trying to distract myself from the panda.

Who brings a panda into a hotel anyways??

"We are all here because we got the file back!" Alfred cheered, closing the door after letting everyone get settled down.

"You did? How?" Kiku asked, surprised.