5 minutes

Imagine That!

Chapter 15

5 minutes

--- Mattie's POV ---

"So, heh." She said hesitantly.

"I really shouldn't be helping you all as much as I have been, but..." She took in a deep breath, "Yeah, you should find someone in the first level in the next fifteen minutes." She finished.

"What? Who? Why?" Alfred asked.

"You have to find Kiku in the next five minutes because he's like, really hurt and why? Well, because if you don't, he's going to die." She smiled slightly. I was confused as to why, "Also, Feliciano found your glasses, he's with ________ in the camera room that you two just left... I'll be going now."

She took a step back and was about to disappear around the corner but I walked closer, "Wait!" I called.

She stopped and turned towards me, "What?" She asked.

"You seem hesitant, why?" I asked out of curiosity.

She frowned slightly, "Don't pry into what you don't want to involve yourself into." She then walked off and was gone by the time I looked down the hall.

I sighed and turned back to Alfred, "We have to find Kiku, come on."

--- Arthur's POV ---

"Ludwig?" I asked.

"Ja?" He asked as we all walked behind him, keeping an eye out for the evil macaroni brothers.

"Kiku... He isn't with you is he?" I asked nervously.

"What? No. I assumed he would be with one of you all... Speaking of which, aren't there a few of you missing," he asked as he turned back to look at us again.

"Yeah, there are." I said, pressing my lips together, momentarily, "But have you seen Kiku latley?" I asked.

"Not at all. Not since we separated to come in here." He responded, "Why are you so interested in him anyways?"

"Because..." I said, unsure. Oliver's words when discribing that cupcake and... What was in it, "Because I think that Oliver might have..." I didn't know how to phrase it to make it sound like something that could actually happen. I mean, one of us, dying? That sounds like it's impossible... Not because we are invincible, but because it sounds so bad.

"Because what, Opium?" Yao asked me, a bit agitated. He was on Ivan's back, probably because he was somewhat high with that drug.

"Because I think he might be dead." I said quickly.

We stopped walking.

"Dead?"

--- First Person POV ---

I stared at all the cameras, back and forth from one to another before I realised that Kuro was mumbling to himself.

"What are you talking for?" I squinted at him. His short black hair was covering his ears.

"Oh yeah." I slurred as I approached him, "This is how you all seem to be a step ahead, ay?" I pulled the Bluetooth shaped thing he had in his ear.

Looking back at Allen, neither he or Kuro seem to have a phone with them. I looked down at the device in my hands.
"What is this?" I asked, Feliciano turned towards me, "it's sure not pasta." He said intently, causing me to smile.

I put it on my ear and began to hear Allen's breathing and muffled talking, "This idiot is still chasing me. Tell me where to go now. Where is Luciano?" He asked.