Good vs. Good?

Imagine That!
Chapter 17
Good vs. Good?

--- Mathew's POV ---

Alfred carried Kiku on his back since he felt bad that he wasn't doing much. That was a lie of course, he has helped more than he thinks he has...

We walked towards the camera room that we found a while ago.

While we were wrapping up the cut on Kiku's arms and legs and... Stomach... He only continued mumbling the same three things, "Camera room... Help... Escape... Camera room... Help... Escape."

And so, here we are!

I opened the door cautiously, but when I couldn't push the door any further, I stepped inside.

My eyes widened as I ran in, "F-Feliciano?!" I shouted panickly.

"Feli? What's he doing here?" Alfred asked nervously.

I knelt down beside Feliciano and turned him around so that I could see his face. Luckily, he didn't appear hurt.

I moved him into the light of the room and felt his pulse through his wrist.

I froze as I stuttered, "... H-He's c-cold."

I could see Alfred's eyes widen.

"I got on my knees again and frowned, "But I can help him!" I was about to commence CPR, but Alfred stopped me, "Wait!" He shouted.

I looked up at him, I was a but aggitated, this was no time for games!

"Feliciano! Ludwig wants to have pasta with you!" He shouted.

His obnoxious voice echoed in the room, causing Kiku to groan in agony and my anger to rise.

Did he honestly believe that would work- "VEEE PASTA~!!" Feliciano cheered loudly, causing me to jump back in fear.

Ok! Ok! Honestly, I did NOT expect that!

"Ciao guys!" He said calmly, even though a moment ago, he was out cold on the ground.

"Feliciano, are you okay?" I asked.

"Ah-ha!" He nodded with a smile, "But ya see, _________ is gone!" He then spoke.

"Gone?" Alfred asked.

"Si! They took her somewhere!" He spoke.

"Ah bonjour assholes!" Someone sang from the end of the hall.

Alfred turned to look but his sight was still blurry, "Hey Mattie, who said that?" Alfred asked me.

I shrugged but poked my head out through the door to see it was just Francis, he was walking towards us.

"Oh yeah!" Feliciano then spoke, "I found these!" He pulled some glasses out of his pocket and put them on Alfred's face since he was carrying Kiku and couldn't really move his arms without dropping him on the ground.

Alfred's eyes sparkled as they were put on, "I can see clearly now." He whispered.

"Heheh... Well Alfred, since we are all together now, we should go find the others..." I said gently.

"Totally, dude! But first, there's something that needed to be done for a while, for my heroic sake!" He laughed.

"And what would that be?" Francis asked as he stepped beside Alfred.

I was saddened a bit as I begged, "Aw, just give me one more minu-"

--- Alfred's POV ---

I cut my bro off and set Kiku down on the chair that wasn't engulfed in maple syrup.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked.