Prologue

hello everyone!

thanks for reading this story! this is actually my first rtay at writing a story in English. So sorry for any mistakes! i usually don't write much at the beginning of chapter 'cause i never know what to write.

I hope you enjoy the story!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In ancient times, where humans were one with nature, there were five beings who reigned over the world. They were called Fire, Water, Earth, Air and Darkness. They were also called the five godly elements. They reigned over the world peacefully and were well respected by humans. However, the humans soon began to separate from the elements because they were jealous of the elements power. Darkness, the often forgotten element, saw this as the opportunity to reign over the other elements. It turned humanity against the other elements and promised them fame and power if they helped Darkness to reign over the world. Humanity who had gotten blind by their greed, agreed to overthrow the four elements. When the four elements learnt of the betrayal of the humanity and their friend darkness, it was already too late. They were sealed in the dimension of nothingness. 

Darkness, after being crowned king of the world, began to suppress mankind. Humanity was furious, because Darkness didn't fulfill his promise and killed anyone who dared oppose him. The humans soon began to rebel and a civil war occurred to overthrow the tyranny of darkness. However, the humans, not being able to use the elemental power, weren't able to stop darkness. Most were killed by darkness and only a few humans survived by hiding in the woods of the forest of eternal harmony. There, the humans tried to find a way to overthrow darkness. 

After years of suppressing a lone hero finally succeeded in freeing the four elements out of the dimension of nothingness. Together with the four elements the hero defeated the Darkness and brought peace to humanity once again. After the battle the remaining four elements decided to leave the humans be so to not incite a new war. Nobody heard again of the four elements and their voices were soon forgotten.  

However, there is a saying that one day the darkness will come forth once again and that only the man able to hears the elements whispers can save the world from being destroyed.