Nishinoya Yuu - Motherly Figure

Requested by: @kiwipineapples

S/N: Son's Name

D/N: Daughter's Name

O/S/N: Other Son's Name

"Rolling thunderrr!!!" A little voice yelled as he was standing on top of a desk, arms out, about to jump.

"S/N, get down from there you're going to get hurt!" You yelled as you came and gently grabbed your son and placed him on the ground. He started laughing with a toothy smile, showing one tooth missing.

"Mama, I'm gonna be just like dad when I'm older!" The little boy exclaimed. You sighed and laughed. You kneeled down and patted your son on the head and smiled. "Yes you will. Just as handsome and amazing as your dad is." You giggled.

Nishinoya jumped from out of the kitchen, which startled you, and picked up his son. "That's right, s/n! You'll grow up to be just like me!" Nishinoya held his son in the air and the two started laughing.

The laughing moment was ruined when a little girl ran over to you while crying. You stroked your daughters head. "What's wrong, d/n?"

"M-Mama, o/s/n hit me with his sword." The little girl pointed at her twin brother that was walking towards you with his sword and a angry face.

"That's a lie! You're the one who hit me with it! Mom, Dad, punish this peasant!"

Nishinoya bursted out laughing and put down s/n on the ground while you let out a small giggle. "Now, o/s/n, calm down," You then looked down at your daughter, picked her up and placed her on your lap. "D/N, is it true that you hit your brother with his own sword?" She shook her head.

O/s/n's widen and pointed at d/n. "She's lying! Mommy, don't listen to her! Daddy, do something! She's your kid!"

Nishinoya just laughs. "Alright, alright," He picks up d/n. "I don't care who hit who with the sword. Just don't each other with the sword, got it?"

All three of their kids nodded their heads.

"Alright, cool," Nishinoya smiles and you smiled. "It's lunch time, by the way." And all the kids went crazy as they made their way to the kitchen. You shook your head while giggling.

"They're defiantly your kids. They got their energy from you." You said.

Nishinoya smiles and walked over to you. "But they also have their beautiful looks from you." Nishinoya pecks you on the lips as you smiled.

"Ew, mommy and daddy just kissed, gross." Their son said as all three of them made disgusted noises when they peeked their heads over.

"GO EAT YOU LITTLE BASTARDS!!" Nishinoya yelled as the kids all went back into the kitchen all giggly.

- - - - - - -
Hope you enjoy this chapter! ^-^