○ 26 ○

Since the incident with Jimin, Namjoon felt like his heart was ripped out of him- but also like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders. What did he ever do to Jimin to make him act like that? He was acting like a psychopath. Namjoon suddenly felt better after seeing Jimin like that- he didnt want to be in a relationship with someone who acted like that.

Wait- what was he talking about? Him and Jimin have been dating for what, 3 years? How come he suddenly decided to act like this? And it's not like Namjoon or Yoongi did anything in the past 2 days that they reunited, so what was Jimins deal?

Namjoon was too scared to talk to Jimin face to face, so he pulled out his phone for some answers.

Namjoon: hey jimin i need to talk to u

Jimin: i dont want to see u

Namjoon: me either, we can just talk here

Jimin: asshole.
Jimin: im blocking u

Namjoon: what, why?

Jimin: this phone number is no longer available to you, and this number has been blocked by the user of his phone.

What the fuck? Namjoon didnt know what was up with Jimin, but it had to be even more serious since he blocked him. Why does he hate me?

Namjoon walked put of the gym and down the empty school hall, the squeaks of his sneakers echoing throughout the school. He heard footsteps following behind him and turned around. It was his friend Seokjin.

"Seokjin!" Namjoon yelled happily and skipped over to the other, "I missed you where have you been- so much has happened in these two days-"

"Namjoon," Seokjin said with a flat tone and expression, his eyes reading sadness and guilt, "we need to talk."

○  ○  ○

I'm sorry I havent updated in so long I've been super busy- and I still am, I just wanted to update with something I'm really sorry if its trash

Thank you again for reading and voting for my story I appreciate and love you guys!!