4

~°~

--

Recently, Y/N had found herself in a heated arguement with America. The topic of the arguement is if Y/N had turned human, to which Y/N was a bit rude about. The arguement quickly escalated to both of them practically yelling at eachother.

--

"WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH BEING HUMAN?!" America shouts at Y/N. "YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND!" she shouts back at him. The other countries crowded around them trying to calm the both of them down.

"SURE I CAN! WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH US HUH?! IS IT BECAUSE WE JUST DIDN'T DIE?!" America yells. Y/N widens her eyes, she never expected him to go that far. She looks down, tears falling from her eyes. America realizes how much his words affected Y/N and reaches out to say sorry, but Y/N whispers something incoherent.

"...what?" He asks, hoping he didn't hear what he thinks he did. He tried to reach out to her yet again, but she steps back abruptly, shouting four words.

"IT'S BECAUSE I'M SCARED!" she says.

All at once, the room goes silent. Y/N feels more tears begin to fall down her face. "I DIED AT THE AGE OF 20!"

"I DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE. I HATE FEELING VULNERABLE!!" she goes on. "DON'T THINK THAT ANGELS HAVE IT EASY! EVERY YEAR ON EARTH, WE GET SENT DOWN TO DO AS MANY GOOD THINGS AS WE DID BAD THINGS IN OUR PAST LIFE!"

"ANGELS DON'T HAVE IT EASY! WE HAVE IT SO MUCH MORE WORSE THAN YOU!! WE JUST DON'T SHOW IT. PEOPLE STARTED HUNTING US! SO WE HAD TO START GOING UNDERCOVER!!!"

Suddenly, Y/N runs out of the room, not knowing of the countryhuman who she would fall in love with.

Y/N walks to the river a few miles away from where the fight began. She sits down next to the waterfall, sighing while letting the small droplets of water fall on her. She looks up and sees it raining.

She smiles to herself while shedding a few more tears. She hears a pair of footsteps behind her and looks to see the one countryhuman she always loved.

~°~

I'm going to do seperate endings for this book, and if you all want, i can make a sequel or even prequel to this depending on which ending you guys choose.

Comment below some countries you would want to see an ending with, but if there already is a comment for that country, pick another one.

1st ending: America
2nd ending: Germany
3rd ending: Canada
4th ending: Russia
5th ending: Philippines
6th ending: Poland