Ending 2

~°~

Ending #2- Germany

🌹"Forever"🌹

Y/N looks behind her to see Germany, the country who has always been there for her, ever since all of this started.

"I'm going back soon," Y/N says softly. "Yes, i know. I wish you do not have to go" Germany says, a twinge on sadness in his voice, though his eyes show how truly sad he is for Y/N's departure. "Don't be too sure about what America said back there, he really doesn't mean it." He says, trying to reassure Y/N.

"Yeah, i know. I guess i kind of overreacted," she replies. "I just wanted to let you know something."

"What's wrong?" Germany asks, a bit worried. "I can stay" Y/N says, happy about her decision. "Hey Germany," Y/N says, snapping Germany out of his trance-like state. "Yes?" Germany asks.

"I want to live with you." Y/N says, leaning her head on Germany's shoulder, making him quite a bit flustered. "You'd be better off without me," Germany whispers, remembering all the times Y/N stayed up late to take care of Germany and help him with his work.

"No," Y/N says. "Just me and you"

"Okay, we'll live together." Germany concludes.

"Forever,"

"....I love you"

"You silly, i have always loved you"

"Forever, and ever. Like a fairytale ending"

"Yeah, our own little story"