Ending 3

~°~

Ending #3- Canada

💗"Don't worry"💗

Y/N looks behind her to see Canada, by far the nicest person she has met. He sits next to her, looking down in the river alongside his crush.

"What America said, don't think over it too much. He can be an idiot sometimes, but he really didn't mean it." Canada says, breaking the comfortable silence. "Yeah, i just wasn't ready to hear the truth" Y/N admits.

"I can't make you talk if you don't want to, but it is often comforting to rely on someone" Canada says, looking up at the darkened sky, rain dripping onto his face.

"Oh, don't think i have anything against America, it's not that, it's just me..." Y/N says, leading off her sentence into nothingness.

"What is wrong with wonderful people blaming themselves?" Canada asks to nobody in particular.

"It doesn't matter what you are, what you look like, how you dress, or how others treat you. You are amazing," Canada says, draping his arm over you, pulling you to him while he gets out his umbrella.

"Thanks, nobody ever really told me that before," Y/N says, reminiscing all the bad times she's had. "I don't understand what people want from angels these days. What do they even expect?" Y/N asks.

"They expect angels to be beautiful, wonderful, amazing creatures that look like humans with wings and a halo," Canada says. "All of which you exceed their expectations,"

"Thanks, i really needed to hear that," Y/N says, hugging Canada.

"Hey Canada?"

"Yes?"

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

"After all this blows away, we should stay by eachother's side, got that?"

"Don't worry. I will always be there for you,"

"Forever?"

"Don't worry about it,"