Ending 5

~°~

Ending #5- Philippines

💙"I promise"💙

Y/N looks behind her to see Philippines, or as she calls him, Phil. "I understand." He says, sitting down next to Y/N. "What?" Y/N asks.

"I understand what you're feeling right now." Phil says. "...Really?" Y/N asks, smiling a bit at him. "Yeah, and it's perfectly normal." He states.

"It's just that i can't seem to get a break," Y/N says, feeling the rain drop onto her face. "Yeah, it gets tiring"

"But i know you can get through it," Phil says. Y/N turns to him, tear streaked face and all. "You're fit to be a queen," Phil says, jokingly. "If i were a queen, i guess that would make you a king," Y/N says, knowing Phil's face starting to heat up.

"Do you think it will ever be okay for us?" Y/N asks him, understanding of what he went through in the past. "Just....promise me something," Phil says, avoiding the question.

"Yeah? What is it?" Y/N asks, hugging Phil. "Promise me that if anything ever happened to me....."

"Yeah?" Y/N asks, growing a bit worried,"

"Promise me we can be safe together someday." Phil says.

"I promise,"

"Thank you,"

"It's nothing compared to what you did for me"

"I love you"

"I love you too."

"I just hope we can....be safe....together."

"I know we will"

"Really?"

"I promise"