Adventure Phan pt 2

Well im not sure how it came yo this point but i felt it was necessary.. Scrappy but necessary.. Don't hate me. Comment are appreciated. Votes are Valued and Phan is forever..!! ~Dii~

Dan saw the box on the pedestal. It was covered by a layer of dust but it didn't fully hide the intricate designs that trailed all over it. He wiped away the dust revealing beautiful drawing etched in the metal. He recognized a pattern of a woman's face. She was so pretty but seemed so sad. He took a minute to admire the beauty of the case before opening it.

It made a loud creak when he lifted the top but he ignored that. A pink-like mist. floated up from inside. Dan thought maybe his mind was playing tricks but he was sure it was something. He could feel his mind being intruded, his thoughts altered. It was as if someone was looking for something. He shook his head dismissing the idea.

Phil saw Dan open the box and watch a strange dust float around Dan. Dan flicked it away and picked up a heart shaped glass. Phil went to the center of the room to get a closer look. "Dan what is that?" He asked admiring the glass then looked at the brown eyed boy when no answer came.

Dan looked up at Phil ready to say a smart remark he just thought of when something tugged at him from within. Those blue eyes Dan really liked suddenly became a sea he could get lost in. His dark hair that was perfectly in place was transformed into a place he wanted to tangle his hands in.. His thin pale frame kept getting more attractive. He tried to dismiss these feelings but the more he tried the more it intensified. His emotions were taking control of him.

Dan was sure that Phil was saying something but all he could concentrate on were his lips. He struggled to control himself but it was getting hard. The growing discomfort in his skinny jeans proved he wasn't going to win this fight.

Phil watched Dans eyes glaze over. He wasn't sure if Dan was alright or not. "Dan.. Dan! Are you okay? You don't look oka-" Phil was interrupted by Dans lips crashing into his own. He was shocked and almost pulled back but the movements hypnotized him. He loved how Dan's lips tasted. He wanted more and when Dans tongue traced his lips hungrily, he too eagerly gave him access. Their tongues collided sending sparks through his body and down to his pants.

They broke the kiss when they had no oxygen left. Phil's mind was dizzy which made it hard to focus on what was happening. This boy he just met-his new friend, a blooming best friend- was kissing him. This isn't right. Was it? Dan backed him into a wall and was kissing down his jaw line to his neck. He shouldnt be doing this. Should he? Phil let out a moan when Dan kissed his sweet spot. His hands crawled under his shirt sending shivers down his spine. It couldnt feel this good. Could it? One of Dans hands traced his waistband while his mouth bit on his sweet spot sucking blood to the surface leaving marks to form. Phil's mind clouded even more. The pleasure he was getting and thinking of was consuming his thoughts. Well one time wont change anything. Will it?

Dan unzipped and pulled down Phil's jeans and boxers exposing Phil's hardening member. He grabbed it and squeezed the tip earning a gasp followed by a moan out of Phil. "Da-Dan.. mmf.. What are yo-you.. ah!" Dan could hear the hesitation from Phil but his lust overwhelmed him and only let him comprehend the want in his voice. He started stroking up and down his shaft feeling it harden. He kissed Phil swallowing his moans of pleasure. Phil's hands instinctively went to tangle into Dan's hair and pulled him close. His tongue exploring Dan's mouth all the way to the back of his throat. His mind gaining bliss when Dan moaned over and over. He knew it was wrong but didn't want it to stop.

Dan loved the feelings and sounds of Phil's pleasure mimicking his own. He unzipped his jeans so his throbbing member could breathe. They both moaned simultaneously when their erections rubbed together. Dans hand started moving faster. The friction sending Phil over the edge. "Dan.. I-I.. about t-to.. Da-Dan! Phil's body shook as pleasure exploded out of him. His words were slurred ad he rode out his orgasm. Dan, after hearing Phil scream his name, came next. He used all his strenght to stay standing but once his body calmed they both crashed to the floor carefully avoiding the sticky substance that coated where they once stood.

The lust in Dan and Phil's mind finally subsided. They panted loudlyas they regained their breath. Neither could look the other in the eye. They just looked at the ground replaying what just happened in their minds. What did they just do?