Storm Time

Hopefully this is getting interesting..!! Comments are appreciated. Votes are Valued and Phan is forever..!! ~Dii~

The storm was powerful. Wind was hitting the window, threatening to break it. Every now and the the door would burst open which would send the room into a complete chaos until someone could close it. It would get more difficult to close each time. The storm was relentless.

"We have to baracade the door." said Pj stating what the rest of them were thinking. Everyone started finding objects to put in front of the door.

The shed was primarily used for gardening so what they compiled was mostly rakes, shovels, leaf blowers, and some oversized plant pots full of fertilizer. As if the storm was laughing at them, the door pushed open a couple a feet. The barrier wasn't strong enough.

"Here try the work bench." Chris said. He and Phil started pushing it towards the door. Alex looked behind it as they slowly inched it away from its usual spot.

"There's a saferoom in here!" he exclaimed. He pulled the hatch open and looked in. "Its empty." He dropped his bag in and climbed in. Chris and Phil dropped the work bench and everyone picked up their stuff headed to the saferoom.

Dan went to his bag by the window. He bent down and as soon as he grabbed his possessions, the window above him shattered. Glass flew everywhere.

The wind rushed in knocking everything around and sending objects flying out into the darkness. The door swung open sending the room into further panic.

One by one the boys found their way to the safe room. Everyone except Dan. He was stuck by the window dodging the escaping projectiles.

"Come on Dan!" Phil yelled. "I cant!" he yelled back as a garden spade whizzed above his head. Lightening hit the ground and thunder roared in the background. "Dan, you have to."

Dan took a deep breath. Of course he had to. The storm would only get worse and if he just sat there, he was a goner.

Dan got up using his bag to shield himself against the wind. Step by step he got closer to the saferoom. 'Come on Dan just a few more steps.' He pushed himself.

He was almost there when a pair of pruners came for his head. He ducked knocking himself off balance. His foot caught in a garden hose and he hit the ground. Scared out his mind he started crawling.

Then he couldn't feel the ground. The storm had him.