Adventure Phan

No words just fun suspense. Remember you awesome shippers.. Comments are appreciated. Votes are Valued and Phan is forever..!! ~Dii~

"Dan do you think this is a good idea?"

"No."

"Dan, do you think this is safe?"

"No."

"Dan, do you even know where this leads to?"

"Rapists."

Phil shined his flashlight all around the tunnels unlike Dan whose flashlight was pointed straight ahead. He saw the tunnel was made of a round dark metal along the top and a flat brownish metal at the bottom. Little bits of water trickled down the walls every couple of meters but other than that it was cleanish.

They ventured through the tunnel keeping close by each other. They heard a squeak of a shoe and stopped suddenly. Phil got close as possible behind Dan. Dan flashed the light as far as it could go down the tunnel but found nothing.

"Do you think it was a ghost?" Phil whispered touching Dans shoulder making him jump. "Of cource not.. maybe.. it could be a nice one.. or one of those evil spirits.. either way he now have to defeat it to save the universe." Dan replied his voice wavering abit. "But why us Dan?" questioned a little more distressed."Because, Phil, it knows we are here" Dan whispered facing Phil.

Phil looked around. "Hello?" He said a little louder than before. "Mister Ghost? We come in peace." Dan gave a Phil an amused look ready to say something but decided not to ruin his fun and kept walking with Phil trailing behind him.

The boys rounded several turns and felt as if they were going deeper into the Earth with every step. It didn't really scare Dan that they were in the perfect paranormal activity setting. He felt surprisingly calm with Phil by his side. Phil's nerves weren't as calm but he trusted Dan would be there to help if needed.

After walking for a few more meters the traveling companions came upon a door. There were strange markings on it spelling out something unreadable. Phil got excited. "I think its a code we have to decipher."

Dan felt around for a handle. "Or a door we have to go through." Phil rolled his eyes. " What do you think it says? Do not enter or face the curse of the evil witch Sarah!" Phil said slightly dramatically. Dan laughed. He couldn't help finding his imagination cute. "I was thinking along the lines of push or pull and since there is no handle, I'm guessing push."

They looked at eachother and shrugged. Push it is. Using their combined strenght they got the door open to reveal a circular room with a pedestal in the middle. Dan went for that. The walls were filled with pictures. Phil looked around at them. Admiring the detail and how they flowed from one to another. It was like a story book.

He read it to himself interpreting as he saw fit.

"She loved a man that didn't love her. She was so heartbroken but the love never went away. It torchered her to the point she couldn't bear it. She used a spell to take the love from her and store it in a box. When opened it would unleash a forceful amount of love to the person wh-"

Phil's thoughts where interrupted when he heard an awful sound. He looked Behind him to the center of the room. He discovered what the sound was.

Dan was at the pedestal opening a familiar looking box.