Meet Amazing Phil

Then the lights flashed and a boom was heard making a couple girls 'yeep' and out of a instant mist in the middle of the room stood a pale boy with jet black hair and icey blue eyes. With a goofy grin he said "Well I say welcome!" He smiled and added with a wave, "Hey guys."

Everyone applauded. They had to admit that's was amazing. Phil was always performing something amazing. He loved this school and would happily do things to keep the students happy. Nothing mattered more. He accepted the congrats and avoided telling his secrets as much as he wanted to tell. "Hey Charlie!" Phil greeted as he went over to his regular table fill with some of his friends from the UK. "Hey Phil." he replied. "Awesome entrance," Alex said from beside Charlie. "Thanks Alex." He sat down and looked over to Charlie. "What did you think?"

Phil hoped Charlie liked it. He couldn't help but hope. He really did care what Charlie thought. Everyone cared what Charlie thought. Nobody knew what it was about Charlie. He talks cool, he walks cool, he plays cool games, he knew about cool things, he even wears cool clothes. Charlie is so cool like..... like.... well nothing could compare. Charlie is so cool like.

"Great, shook up some Freshmen but it made this year a little more exciting." 'So Cooool' Alex, Phil, and the others thought. Phil smiled and looked around scanning the room at who returned and who was new. He reconized John, Pj, Chris, Jake, Dean, and many more. He kept looking until his eyes found a Brown haired newbie. He probably wouldn't have noticed had it not been for the fact that his face was distressed and his hands were holding his Joker shirt. "Oh no." He realized his mist probably moved over there by the ceiling fans and the air conditioners most likely didn't make it any better. He got up to apologize but the boy was already headed out of the door.

Dan left his soggy lunch on the table to try to dry out his shirt. Of everyone and everybody that mist could hit, it would be him and him only to get hit. The red head and her paper flowers didn't even get a sprinkle. Dan went into the bathroom. Whatever God was up there clearly thought nothing would be as fun as tormenting him on his first day. "Well I hope you are just 'lol 'ing your butt off up there." He said as he peeled his shirt off. He positioned his shirt under the automatic hand dryer and went to check his hair. 'Yup, hobbit hair' he thought as he tried to restraighten his few rebelious curls.

Phil followed the boy, still too far away to catch his attention. The boy went into the bathroom. 'Alright into the bathroom i go.' Then Phil stopped. Following someone into the bathroom wasnt weird was it? 'Maybe I should wait out here' No, waiting outside the bathroom for someone was definitely worse. 'Just go and apologize Phil. He wont think you are a stalker." When he walked into the bathroom, he immediately thought he should have ignored that voice in his head. He walked in to find a shirtless Dan playing with his hair in the mirror.