9- Rush Of Fame

I've missed about 7 dance classes in the past 3 weeks, mainly because I've been so busy handling this rush of fame. it's been 3 weeks now and I have 5 million followers, Mom and Dad deleted the video I posted and we made a proper one.

And I've decided that I won't be competing in the competition coming up because in few days I'll be taking a trip to LA to discuss some projects. These amazing projects are said to beat any group dance.. 

which kind of makes me feel like my injury was a little over cried about.

If you're wondering about my youtube channel..

I started making videos on my own youtube channel and they're going crazy! I make vlogs and tutorials and fashion videos with a taste of comedy and people seem to love them.

we are getting packages sent to the door with fanmail for me, The views on my videos are amazing and I love being positive and spreading kindness.

Annie still hasn't been talking to me once. Hayden's family is going to be moving into their new house very soon. 

I skipped dance today because I had to go to get ready for a magazine photoshoot, I was in the hair salon, And I know A MAGAZINE!! Tomorrow I had a interview for buzzfeed and they were going to play a few games with me for a video.

You know. My image now, I looked in the mirror. Pink blue and purple. I didn't like it very much anymore, I did before, My relationship with Mom has improved, I started to take care of her a lot more as she cared for me. She payed a lot of money for a hairstylist. "So you're here for coloring? What's the vibe you want for your hair? Fun? Retro? Trendy?" She asked. "I feel like my hair is so 2015. Give me a color that's now." I said. "How about dying all of it except for the tops and roots a nice dusty honey blonde It's going to take a while but it's going to look FIERCE and so now!" The hairstylist said. "I'd love that!" I said

I got my hair done, When i looked in the mirror I looked almost like Annie but MORE, her hair was a little more silver.. I looked, trendy and so... basic. Was that my thing? But it did look pretty amazing not going to lie.

It was like I was a completely new person. I LOVED IT! My bright green eyes contrasted so well with the blonde,

I snapped a photo of myself making a kissy face with my new hair. "Blondie!! New hair same me! :)" 

When I got home I scrambled into hair and makeup

Hope stopped over at our house. My hair was curled and dyed. and I had lipstick and a dress on ready to leave for my shoot. I opened the door.

"Hey Annie!" She said. 

"Guess again!" I said

"Wait! Lilly?! You're a blonde!" She said. 

"I know! I have to leave for a photoshoot in like 15 minutes!" I said.

"Wow. Everyone misses you at dance. Are you coming tomorrow?" Hope asked. 

"Maybe, Hopefully I can come tonight. I really want to but I have to shoot a video with buzzfeed tomorrow!" I said.

"You're kidding!" Hope said.

"I  know!! I love life right now! I'm just the best!" I squealed.

Hope scoffed. 

"Hope?" I asked. 

"Nothing.. I have to get going." She said while leaving.

Annie went downstairs and walked right past me. "Annie you have a photoshoot next week." Mom said. she squealed. "it's for teen vogue they want you to take a picture with Lilly." Mom said. "What? Not by myself?" she asked. "I'm sorry sweetie, ever since Lilly started making her own videos people fell in love with her." Mom said.

Hayden came downstairs. "Lilly you look AMAZING!" he said. "Thanks! you like my hair?" I asked. "I love it! You look like a model!" Hayden said. "That's the road she's heading down!" Mom said. I giggled. I heard a door slam upstairs.

"So you're heading to your first professional photoshoot, huh?" he asked. "Yea." I nodded. "I'm so proud of you for escaping your comfort zone." Hayden said. I smiled. "Thanks."

"Lilly we should probably get going!" Mom said.

The photoshoot was AMAZING. a pink background, my favorite color they made me choose :) Lots of lights, encouragement and outfit changes. I did everything from pouty faces to dance leaps. I finished and when I saw the pictures my jaw dropped. I looked like a super model for real..

This life was AMAZING! 

It was about 7 PM when I was done and I went to the dance studio just in time for rehearsal.

My nails had new french tips, my hair looked stunning, I still had a pretty face of makeup on and a expensive perfume they let me try on at the photoshoot. I had just gotten a brand new chanel bag as a present and I carried it with me. I put my bouncy curled blonde hair into a ponytail not wanting to mess it up and put a strappy and backless leotard. I walked into the studio, All the parents turned their heads. Online news channels filmed me at the shoot and I got interviewed a few times.

It was like I transformed in less than a day.

"Who's that?" A mom asked. "It's that girl my daughter knows, let me tell you the story is mindblowing." Another mom said. I smiled. 

I was a few minutes late I walked in and everyone was stretching, I missed 3 days of rehearsal in a row and my teachers would probably be really mad. I tip toed in. Ms. Kim stopped the music. "Lilly! You look gorgeous!" Ms. Kim said she held my shoulders. "Thank you!" I said. Everyone stared. "I just had a photoshoot and I had some interviews yesterday it's been such a hassle, sorry I've been missing class." I said. "Don't be sorry you're practically a celebrity now, go stretch."  Ms. Kim said.  I smiled and slid into my splits. "What's that stench?" Hope asked. Natalia did oversplits on the barre, "Maybe it's the attention whore," She looked at me. "you smell like.. what is the word hope." Natalia, the mean girl said. "A baby prostitute.." Hope said. I ignored them.

Girls from the senior and junior elite class were in my class today for technique and strength training. The big studio room was filled with girls. Girls flocked over to me. as a stretched.

"Hi. I don't want to be all over your business or anything but I think everything you're doing is so inspiring. I'm proud of you for speaking up." A girl around 16 or 17 said. I recgonized her face. Her name is Mackayla and she one the over national title last year with her solo. She was AMAZING and I used to look up to her and want to be just like her.. But she was inspired by me? "Oh my god. Mackayla Wiley right? You're amazing I used to watch your practices all the time before I had class. you were like an inspiration." I said. She looked overly star struck and squealed with her friends. A girl around 11 winced. "I had tap with you once! You complimented my turns! How come Mackayla gets all the attention. If I post about this you were totally get exposed." She whined. Her name was Abbie Fritter. A really talented dancer but I didn't know she can be such a brat.

"Everyone, give Lilly some space, there's like 50 people in here lets space out." Ms. Kim said.

I felt different now that all the attention was on me..

Would my normal life get used to this rush of fame?