Extricater

Summary: Katherine gets attacked by a werewolf. Will someone come and save her in time, or will it be too late?

It was a dark night, as Katherine Pierce ran through the woods for her life. A massive, brown, werewolf chased after her at full speed of light. Katherine knew by the smell that this werewolf was Niklaus.

Suddenly, the werewolf lunged and pinned her to the ground on her back. Now, she looked into the eyes of the massive werewolf, before it tore into her. And as it bit and scratched her, she screamed and gasped in pain.

A black, massive werewolf was strolling along in the woods, when it heard her screams of pain.

Katherine! It thought. Then the wolf followed her scent to go rescue her, not caring about what trouble she had caused in the past. She had helped Damon before, and Elena and the others. He wouldn't let her die. He had to save her.

Twenty minutes later, the black wolf saw the scene. He raced forwards. He lunged at and tackled the brown werewolf off of her. After several minutes of fighting, the brown wolf gave up and left.

The black creature went to stand at her side.

He looked down at her and whined. She was in bad shape.

He stepped backwards a ways and then phased human with clothes on.

Tyler Lockwood knelt down beside her.

"I'm gonna get you out of here, and get you help," he said, before gently picking her up in his arms and briskly heading out of the woods towards the Salvatore boarding house.

A few minutes later, an unconscious Katherine lay on Damon's couch, pale and sweaty.

Tyler, with a vial of the leftover of Klaus' blood, gently lifted her head, positioning it back, and put the vial to her lips, making it go down her throat.

Half an hour later, as Tyler stood at her side, she came to.