TNL x Ch: 6

Marquez's Confessional: Yo! Last night got a little wild. I didn't expect to have sex with my best friend. On top of that, he has a pussy! He kept that from me for so long.

My intentions was to just give him the watch to show him that I appreciate what he has been doing for me and how he's been there for me. I hope there is no feelings involved. I don't think I'm ready to be all lovey dubby and shit.

Marquez's POV: I had gotten out of Shawn's bed, and headed to his bathroom to take a shower. After about fifteen minutes, I got out; dried off, did my hygiene and walked back into Shawn's room. He was setting up in the bed, on his phone.

"Good afternoon Quez." He spoke with a groggy voice, smiling. I just nodded and sat down and started to moisturize my body. His smile dropped. I don't mean to act like this but, how am I supposed to feel? I just fucked him last night, it's weird.

I can't blame the alcohol because I didn't have any drinks last night. "What's up with you? You acting funny." Shawn said, as he got up to stand in front of me. It's just awkward right now. "Look Shawn, I got to hit the road. I have a class tomorrow and I don't want to be tired." I lied.

He just looked so disappointed. He walked back and sat on the bed. "You can leave now." Was all he said. I finished getting dressed and dipped. On my way out, Darius was coming in.

"You leaving already? You just got here." Darius said. I just came up with the same lie I told Shawn. "I have a class tomorrow, gotta hit the road." We dapped up and he went into the house. I got in my car and went to my parents house, the one down the street from Shawn's house.

Dashawn's Confessional: I thought giving it up to the one person you trusted was a good thing? I thought it would bring our relationship closer but, I thought wrong. It has been a couple of days since we've talked. When I text him, he leaves me on read, and when I call, it goes to voicemail. I love Quez to death but why is he acting all weird and shit.

Dashawn's POV: I went downstairs to see if Darius was still here. I need his advice on something. His ugly ass was right there on couch, watching tv. "Big head! I need to ask you something!" I yelled. He jumped up, scared.

I laughed so hard. He's so gullible. "Why do you have to be like that?" He asked, sitting up. I walked over to him, and sat down

"I need your advice on something. How would you feel if you has sex with someone close to you, and the next day, they don't talk to you?" I asked. He looked at me confused. "Who broke your heart nigga?" He asked, laughing.

"Never mind, you think everything is a joke. Fuck You Darius!" I yelled, walking back upstairs. He can't never be serious. I walked back into my room and checked my phone...still no reply from him. I'm going to call again.

==========Phone Conversation========

He finally answered on the second ring.

Quez: Yo What's up?

Me: You haven't answered my calls or text.

Quez: I've been busy and shit.

Me: You're too busy for your best friend? I thought we were better than that!

Quez: Shawn bro, calm down. You wildn' .

Me: We need to talk! In person.

Quez: You tripping yo! I'll be back in Charlotte for Thanksgiving. It's in two weeks. I'll see you then.

Me: Bye Quez, I don't even want to talk to you right now.

=======End of Phone Conversation======

I hung up. I don't have time for his bull shit.

=========Thanksgiving Break=========

Marquez's Confessional: It's a little hard. I don't want to break his heart. I feel that I'm not the one for him. I was good with my sexuality before we had sex. I feel I'm still a straight man, I just might've fell for my best friend.

He is the friend that you go to when you need anything. He has always talked to me about what guys he's interested in and what he looked for in a relationship. I'm just not that man.

After our little argument we had about two weeks ago, we haven't really spoke much. He doesn't text me and we barely speak on the phone. Now I feel how he felt.

It's all good though, because I'm driving back to Charlotte early than expected. Just to surprise him. We need to talk in person, this is his chance.

I pulled up in front of his house, contemplated on going to knock on the door or just keep driving. I grew some balls, and just knocked on the door.

Marquez's POV: Shawn answered the door, I guess he wasn't expecting me to be at the door, because he had a shocked look on his face. "What do you want?" He asked. Why is he so upset.

"I came to talk to you. You said you wanted to talk in person so, here I am." I said back. He let me in and we walked upstairs to his room. "So what's up? What we need to talk about?" I asked.

He slapped me in my face. I balled my fist up and I got in his face. "Bruh, don't put your fuckin hands on me nigga! The fuck wrong with you?" I questioned, pressing my finger on his forehead.

"You fuck me and stop talking to me me. You and I are best friends. What did I do to you for you to treat me like shit?" I asked as he cried and covered his face. He kept crying.

"What you mean? You didn't don't do shit! Stop that crying shit." I said, wiping his tears. He wrapped he arms around me.

"Dashawn.... I'm sorry bruh. It wasn't supposed to get to that point. We wasn't supposed to fuck! I know you caught feelings and want a relationship but, I'm not with fhat lovey dubby shit!" I yelled.

"I'm pregnant." Shawn said, looking me in my eyes.

================================

Welp, that was something!
How do you guys feel about this chapter?

Marquez

Darius?

Dashawn?