TNL x Ch: 5

Dashawn's Confessional: It's a few months since me and Quez actually saw each ither. I mean, we FaceTime everyday and we text here and there but, he's so focused on basketball.

He's driving back down to Charlotte so we can hangout. I miss my best friend. I wanna go see that new Annabelle movie. I hear it's scary as hell. He should be here in a couple of minutes.

Marquez's Confessional: I'm on the road back to Charlotte. Me and Shawn hanging out today. We going to see a movie but, I got a surprise for him.

I really wanna show him how much I appreciate him. I don't think I made it clear. He was really the only one I called when I was in the feds. He was the only one who came to see me, and he had his brother to represent for me in court. He's a real one.

I'm almost at his house but I had to make a pit stop on the way there. I wanna to get him something to let him know that he's special and he always hold a place in my heart, real nigga shit.

I pulled up to Queen City's Custom Jewelry and I picked up the custom piece I got for Shawn. I came up on some money and this is my way of showing appreciation.

After I paid, I walked outside and put the box in my trunk. I didn't want him to see it. I got in my car and headed to his house. He was calling when I turned down his street. I declined. He gone be mad.

Dashawn's Confessional: This nigga really trying me right now. How you gone ask for me to hangout with you, and you flex me. It's all cool tho because let him- BEEP! I looked out the window and seen him getting out his car.

Oh, he better had showed up or else...I walked downstairs to let him in but, Darius had already let him in. I was ready to go so, I just walked right pass him, and out the door to his car.

Dashawn's POV: "Aye lil nigga, what's up with yo attitude?" Quez asked me, snatching my arm, making me face him. Mmm, I love that aggressive shit. "Why you decline my call, huh?" I asked, like I was his girlfriend or something....well, at least not yet.

He just shook his head and walked around to the driver side. When we got in the car, I just stared at him. Like nigga, you gone answer my question?

"So, you didn't hear me ask you a question?" I asked. He cranked the car up, and spoke, "It was no point, I was pulling up when you called." I just sat back in the seat. Off to the movies we go.

==========After The Movie===========

Marquez's Confessional: I'm not taking his ass to another scary movie. He talked all that shit about, how he wasn't scared. Yeah right.

Anyway, we was pulling up to his house. Once we got inside, we went straight upstairs to Shawn's room. He went to the bathroom. Now is my time. I grabbed the box and I had it in my hand.

Marquez's POV: "Hurry up Shawn, damn!" I yelled, impatiently. "Hold on nigga!" He yelled back. After about three minutes, he finally walked put the bathroom.

"What the hell you...what's that in your hand?" He asked, sitting down on the bed. We were now looking in each others eyes. "I feel that I haven't really been clear about how I really feel about you Dashawn..." I trailed.

I don't call him by his full name unless I'm being serious. He just nodded his head for me to continue. "....You was really the only one who held me down. I really appreciate that. I wasn't gonna go back to school but, you pushed me to go back. You're a really one. So as a token of my appreciation, I got you lil something something." I said.