TNL x Ch: 8

Previously on TNL......

"So who's the baby daddy?" He asked. I look over at Quez. Darius followed my eyes and he looked at Quez. He got up so fast. "You f**kin my brother. My baby bro!" He yelled.

Next thing you know.....all hell broke loose.

Dashawn's Confessional: Darius and Quez we going blow for blow in my room right now. I knew Darius was going to be mad but, I didn't think he was going to fight Quez. All Quez was doing, is trying to be there for me through this whole thing.

I got up from the bed, tired of watching them trying to kill each other, and i broke the fight up. Quez had a cut above his eyebrow and Darius lip was swollen. Let's just say that there was a tie. Darius ran out of my room and I already know what he was going for.

I grabbed Quez and headed downstairs, outside to his car. We drove off down the street to his house. He was still huffing and puffing from the brawl he just had with my brother. He started to speed and he normally does this when he's mad and driving. I started to rub his arm to try to calm him down. He lowered the speed but it was still pretty fast.

Quez's Confessional: We finally gets to my house and I shut the engine off, got out and slammed the car door. I wasn't really trying to be around Shawn right now. The reason I even allowed him to come was because I didn't want to yell at him because, he's pregnant. He caused this shit between me and Darius. Me and Darius was really cool up until this point. I unlocked my door and headed upstairs to the shower

Dashwn's POV: I got of the car and walked in his house. "Quez." I called out, as I walked up the stairs. I didn't get an answer. I walked down the hall. His room door was open. "Quez." I called his name again, still no answer.

I heard the shower running. I was debating on getting in with him or waiting for him to get out. F**k it, i'm just gonna get in. I walked in, and I can see his tall figure through the fogged glass shower door.

I started to undress and get in. I slid the door open and stepped in. He had his head down, under the water. I walked up and I wrapped my arms around him and laid on my head on his back. "I'm sorry Quez, I didn't things were going to go down like that." I said to him. He didn't speak. He lifted his head up and turned to face me.

He had tears in his eyes. "No! I'm sorry. For even getting you pregnant to begin with. Things happened and now look...you're pregnant. All I want is to be there for my baby." he spoke as more tears came down.

I wiped the tears coming down from his face and I gave him a kiss. He kissed back. We broke out into a full make-out session. I always fantasized about shower sex but, I didn't think I was going to get it. He pushed me against the shower wall and picked me up.

WARNING, THE SCENE THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ CONTAINS SOMEWHAT OF SEXUAL EROTICA. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONTINUE.

Legs wrapped around his waist, he started to attack my neck and nothing but soft moans left my mouth. He planted kisses down my body and next thing I know, he's on his knees with my legs on his shoulders, eating my p***y.

I looked down to see him eating me like his last meal over my little baby bump. "Quez....I'm abot to c-c-cum." I moaned out. He got up and turned the shower off and, he picked me up and we took it to the bed.

"We're still wet, what about the bed?" I asked, still a moaning mess, because I know he gonna beat it up. He didn't say nothing, he just had his eyebrows frowned and looking at me. Oh..he was ready to fuck some shit up.

He threw me me on the bed. Damn, I loved that aggressive shit. He climbed in the bed and we made out some more until he laid on his back, and put his hands behind his head. I already knew what this meant.

I got down in between his legs and kissed the tip. Quez was really packing. I just kept kissing the tip. "Stop teasing bae." he spoke in a raspy husky voice. I took the whole thing in my mouth. I almost choked but I took like a champ.

I was slurping his shit from tip to base, base to balls, and back up and continued the same thing and I even did this thing with my tongue that had him going crazy. His toes were curling and he was letting out quiet grunts and a moan here and there.

"You trying to make me nut?" He asked. I got up and we made out again. One thing led to another and I was on my back taking hard thrusts, moaning, and scratching his back. I was almost there but, he kept hitting my spot and I almost died when he started to stroke me slow.

Minutes later, were cumming together. After we came down from our high, he laid next to each other. I cuddled under him.

"I'll never let you go baby boy" he said to me. I looked up to see him looking at me. "I love you Marquez." I said, giving him a peck on the lips.

"I love you to baby boy"