TNL x Ch: 4

Dashawn's POV: "Aye Shawn, what I miss since I was in the feds?" Quez asked, walking into the kitchen. I sat on the counter and answered his question, "You was in there for a week, not a year. The only thing you missed was class and daylight."

He bursted out laughing. I don't know what was so funny because I was being dead ass.
He walked up to me and nudge my face a little. "Lil nigga, you got jokes!" He laughed.

He love putting his hands on me. "You keep putting on me, I'm gonna kick yo ass!" I yelled at him. He turned around and got all up in my face, "Well...kick my ass then, nigga." He said, in a husky whisper.

I just stayed quiet because I think I just wet my underwear. "You all quiet now. Where did that energy go?" He asked. I just shook my head, hopped off the counter and went upstairs for a shower.

"I'm gonna sleep in the guest bedroom!" Quez yelled from the other side of the door. While I was in the shower, I got lost in a fantasy. A fantasy that included Quez. I want him so bad. That's my best friend though, he wouldn't look at me like that.

After my shower, I did all my hygiene stuff and went to bed....well at least I was trying to. Darius and Gio came through the front door, loud as hell. "Yo bruh, we gonna run a train on this bitch, CHOO-CHOO!" Yelled Gio.

These niggas are so nasty, they gone catch something. I don't have time for their shit. I got out of bed, and grabbed my speaker and played Sativa, by Jhené Aiko until I feel asleep.
[Song]
Why you make it so complicated?
Off the drink, we concentratin'
I know you won't leave me hangin'
Smokin' weed out the container
We spend cash for entertainment
There's more where that came from, that's all I'm sayin'
It's me and you and we makin' arrangements
It's you and me and we makin' arrangements
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
I'm so high in here, been smokin' on this weed
Told 'em, "Go on, take a shot on three"
Told 'em, "Drinks is on me"
Yeah, the drinks are on me
I said now go and take a shot on me
Only drug a bitch is on is the tree
But I lasted ten rounds like a freak
Like a G.....

===========A Few Days Later========

Dashawn's Confessional: So today's the day. Quez is going back to school. He has to graduate on time and on top of that, he has a basketball scholarship.

My boy is gonna play pro one day. It was kinda hard saying goodbye again, but he's just a few hours away.

Marquez's Confessional: It's so good to be back on campus. After all that shit that had went down, I didn't think I was going to come back here. I got to make moms and pops proud. I wanna go to the NBA.

Gio is driving me back to school. My car is still on campus so I just needed a ride.

Marquez's POV: "Man...Gio I'm ready to get back on the court and hit the gym." I spoke, excited. He looked at me and shook his head. "Look bro, that's cool and all but, you beed to get caught on these classes first." He said.
He had a valid point. I gotta hit the books too.

================================
Sorry guys for the short chapter. The next one will be better. This was more of a filler.