Chapter 1

Tim wakes up and Gets himself all ready for the day. He heads down outside the front of the Blackwell entrance and sees Victoria, Justin, and Eliot. Tim looks at him with a look of "omg just what I needed to see in the morning". However, before Eliot has the chance to talk to him, Steph and Mike call him over to the table to which they are sitting. The three say hello to each other and Steph hugs Tim. Mike then looks at Tim and asks him if he would be interested in playing a game. Tim says sure he has time before class. Mike says that he wishes to challenge him to a game of............................................................................................................... DUEL MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry NO DUNGOUNS AND DRAGONS GAME HERE) Tim gets out his deck and says I accept your challenge, Mike.

Mikey- Well as they say. "It's Time to DUEL.

Tim- ok let's get started.

DUEL STARTS

Time Skip

Chloe Price makes her way over to the table and greets them. Tim says hi to Chloe "Slightly blushing."

Chloe- So what's happening here?

Mikey- Oh I'm just kicking Tim's ass in a game of Duel Monsters.

Tim- don't get ahead of yourself Mikey you have not won yet.

Steph- Oh I don't know Tim, I think he's got you.

Tim- well we shall see. You're Move Mikey.

Mikey Turn

Life points 1300

I summon Spear Dragon in attack mode

1900/0

Attack his defensive monster.

The monster is marshmellon 300/500

Tim's Life Points go from 1500 to 100.

But thanks to his monsters special power Mikey losses 1000 life points, which brings his life points to 300.

His Spear Dragon goes into defense mode because of its special ability. He places one card face down and ends his turn.

Tim's Turn

Tim plays Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy that facedown card Mikey placed on the field. He then equips Fairy Meteor Crush to Marshmellon to give it a piercing effect and changes marshmellon to attack mode and destroys Spear Dragon and causes Mikey to Lose the Duel.

The two say that was fun and Tim leaves to go to speak to Mr. Keaton about the play that is happening tomorrow night. Chloe, Steph, and Mikey stay back to talk for a bit. Tim than enters the school and sees Rachel Amber.

Rachel- Hey there Tim.

Tim- Um hi there Rachel.

Rachel- I was wondering have you seen that girl, um what's her name...Oh, Chloe Price?

Tim- um yes I just talked to her, she is outside talking to Steph and Mikey.

Rachel-Great, thanks for letting me know, I want to speak to her.

Tim- Ok well she should be in soon.

With that, Tim enters the theatre room and watches Dana and Hayden rehearse their lines for the play.

Rachel and Chloe appear

Rachel- Mr. Keaton, sorry to interrupt, but does this look better? I had my mom take it in for a bit.

She spins around and winks at Chloe and then does the same thing to Tim.

He is, of course, surprised to see her do that to him.

Dana- Mrroww! Looking good, Rache.

Hayden- Very cool.

Tim- You look very lovely.

Mr. Keaton- Exquisite, Rachel. As always.

Then the whole Dana having trouble with understanding the lines meaning happens and Rachel asks Chloe to see what she thinks about it.

Chloe- Miranda's an idiot because falling in love is stupid. What is she, Twelve?

Tim- I think what Chloe means is that Miranda's feelings for passion for Ferdinand are not real and that he is not the one for her. I mean sometimes when you meet someone who will change your life, you just know it. So Miranda may not have found that person.

Everyone in the room is shocked to hear his answer.