Chapter 15

Time skip to the night of the play. Tim in his Dracula suit and cape is reading over his lines on last time. He is very happy that the script is like 90% identical to the 1931 movie that starred Bela Lugosi. Suddenly he hears the door to the room open, he turns to see that it's Juliet Watson. She has come to talk to him.

Tim-Hi Juliet.

Juliet- Hey Tim, so you all set for it?

Tim- Yes I am.

Juliet- you got this, and don't worry we have Brooke Scott, taking your place for filming the play.

Tim- Yeah, well you ready?

Juliet- Just about.

(She walks over to Tim and gives him a hug, she then proceeds to give him a kiss on his lips.)

Tim is surprised and shocked by this sudden action.

Tim- Juliet um what was.......

Juliet- It was for luck.

Tim- well thank you, now I feel luckier already.

Juliet- well I do have that effect on people from time to time.

Just then the door opens and in comes Rachel and Chloe, who are all dressed up for their roles for the play.

Rachel- Oh, is Dracula having a moment with wife number 2?

Juliet- well, I just came to wish him luck, since this is his first time playing on stage.

Chloe- well that's very kind of you, Watson.

Juliet- Aw thanks Chloe, anyway best of luck to you as well.

Chloe slightly pissed

Chloe- What do you mean by that?

Juliet- Nothing, I mean you did a great Job as the stand-in Ariel for the tempest, and you did great, and a little extra luck doesn't hurt anyone.

Chloe- Oh well, thank you, Juliet.

Juliet than excuses herself as she needs to meet up with Dana. But before she leaves she turns to Tim.

Juliet- See you on stage, Dracula, or should I say Hypno T. (laughs)

She then goes and gives him a hug and leaves the room.

Rachel- Well, what was that about?

Tim- No Clue.

Chloe- perhaps you have hypnotized her or something lol

Tim- No I have not hypnotized Juliet.

Rachel- Anyway, come on the play is going to be starting soon.

Tim-Well, It's show time.

With that Tim walks out to the stage. Rachel looks at Chloe, who looks well conflicted about something.

The Play was an absolute success, the crowd loved it and Blackwell has decided to make this show transferred to DVD, so everyone can enjoy it. After the Play, Tim talks to his Dad and Kylie. They are both very proud of him. Chloe and Rachel appear and join the chat by saying that it was fun and that they knew Tim could do it. Later Tim heads to his room and is just relaxing.

(He is wondering why Juliet was acting to well, you guys know to him earlier, I mean he does think she is beautiful but not as beautiful as Chloe. But since she is with Rachel and he knows that making a move on Chloe would be very bad for their friendship. Plus he is not sure that Chloe has the same feelings for him, as he does for her, so he decides to make a move on Juliet)

Time skip by one week

Rachel and Chloe are at two whales for a lovely Saturday morning Breakfast, they have already asked Tim to meet them there. He says he will be there in a few minutes. While inside Chloe and Rachel find a table and sit down for a bit.

Chloe- Damn where is he.

Rachel-Relax Baby, he will be here soon.

Chloe- I know, it's just I'm hungry like a wolf.

Rachel- You're always hungry like one.

Chloe lightly hits Rachel

Chloe- What can I say.

Then they hear the door to the diner open and they see Tim enter and then hold the door open for someone, that someone turns out to be Juliet Watson.

Rachel- Hey Tim, over here.

Tim- Morning girls.

Chloe- Morning Tim.

Tim- I hope you don't mind, that I brought Juliet along.

Rachel- Sure it's cool.

Juliet- Thanks.

Tim and Juliet sit next to each other.

Chloe- So Juliet, how are you doing?

Juliet- Oh I'm doing great.

Chloe- So are you and Tim a thing or something (she says jokingly)

Rachel- Chloe!

Tim- No Rach it's good.

Tim looks to Juliet and gives her a look of "Well should we say it" Juliet than nods yes.

Tim- Chloe your radar for finding couples must be the best in the world.

Juliet- Yes, we are dating. Started three days ago.

Rachel- oh congrats Tim.

Chloe looking very unsure puts on a smile.

Chloe- Yes, good for you Tim.

Tim- Thanks Chloe.

Juliet than kisses Tim on the lips which makes Chloe feel uneasy, but she can't understand why. Rachel then asks Tim how his dad is doing.

Tim- Oh he's doing great, He and Kylie are away for the weekend.

Rachel- Who is Kylie by the way Tim?

Tim- she is my dad's girlfriend.

Chloe- Oh so your parents split?

Juliet- Um not quite Chloe.

Tim- My mom...........she um.........Died in 2008.

The table falls silent.

Rachel- I'm so sorry to hear that.

Chloe- Oh Fuck me Tim, I'm sorry. (HA, SEE WHAT I DID THERE LOL)

Tim- Thanks.

Chloe- How did she die?

Tim- I don't really want to talk about it.

Chloe- Sorry, I didn't mean any harm.

Tim- Yeah I know Chloe, don't sweat it. (Tim says with a small smile on his face.)

After they eat Rachel comes up with the idea for the four of them to have a sleepover at Tim's house. Needless to say, with three girl's there and only one boy at the table, it does not take an idiot to find out that a sleepover will happen tonight at the Tyranno House.