Chapter 7

After sometime Chloe brings in an injured Rachel and the whole her talking to James thing happens. Chloe than walks to Mikey's room, on the way she sees Mikey's father talking to who she thinks, is Tim.

Chloe- Hey Tim.

The person turns around; she is puzzled by what she sees. The man does look a lot like Tim, but he has a nice beard and is taller than Tim. For a split second, she thinks Tim has undergone a transformation or something.

Tim lookalike- Um I'm sorry miss, But that is my son's name.

Chloe- Oh sorry so you're his Dad?

The man nods his head yes.

Chloe- Sorry Tim's a very good friend of mine. I'm.....

Mr. Tyranno - Chloe Price. Yeah, I know my son has talked about you.

Chloe- he has? I mean of course, he has.

Mr. Tyranno - Yes he has told me that you're a very close friend of his.

Chloe is slightly blushing at this. She also notes that Tim and his father look and sound nearly identical.

Chloe- Yeah that's very nice. So um Mr. Tyranno?

Mr. Tyranno- Please, call me Douglas.

Chloe- ok um Douglas, Have you seen Tim?

Douglas- Yeah He's in Mikey's room right now.

Chloe- Nice thank you. It was nice meeting you.

Douglas- Same with you Chloe, see you later.

Chloe walks and enters Mikey's room to see Steph and Tim playing a game of Duel Monsters. They pause for a second and Tim says he loves the blue bit on her hair. She thanks Him and sits next to Tim, to see the duel play out.

Tim's Turn

Life Points 700

Four cards facedown.

Tim has his Curse of Dragon (2000/1500) attack Steph's 7 Colored Fish (1800/800)

Steph's Life points go down to 1800.

With that, he ends his Turn.

Steph's Turn

She plays Monster Reborn to bring back Harpies' Pet Dragon (2000/2500) in attack mode. Since she has Harpie Lady 1, 2 and 3 on the field, The dragon gains 300 attack points for each harpie lady on the field, she then summons Harpie Girl (500/500) in attack mode.

Steph- Now my dragon will destroy your dragon, you lose Tim.

Harpies' Pet Dragon Attack points are 2900 and destroys Curse of Dragon.

Tim- I'm not done yet, I discard Kuriboh from my hand so that I take no damage for this attack.

Steph- Nice save but I still have four other monsters to attack you with. Harpie Lady 1 Attack.

Tim- activates a quick play magic card called The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh. Which lets him special Summon Winged Kuriboh from his deck to the field in defense mode.

Winged kuriboh (300/200) gets destroyed but since it was destroyed, he takes no damage for the rest of the turn.

Steph- Nice move Tim. I place one card facedown and end my turn.

Tim's Turn

Tim summons Skilled Dark Magician in attack mode (1900/1700)

He then activates three magic cards.

1. Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy the facedown card on Steph's field.

2. Sparks which makes Her lose 200 lifepoints (Here total is now 1600)

3. Tribute to the Doomed, By sending one card to his graveyard, he can destroy one monster on the field which is Harpie Girl

Since he played three magic cards he sacrifices The Skilled Dark Magician to summon the Dark Magician (2500/2100)

Tim- I now activate the magic card Bond between Teacher and Student which lets him special summon Dark Magician Girl to the field in defense mode (2000/1700)

Tim- Now I activate Dark Magic Twin Burst Dark Magician gains attack points equal to all Dark Magician Girls on the field

Dark Magician (4500/2100) attacks the pet dragon 2900 which causes Steph to lose the Duel.

Steph- Damn so close but great match Tim.

Chloe- Sweet moves their Tim.

Tim- Hey what can I say? My Dark Magician is a very special Card and has helped me out a lot.

They all Talk for a bit and Chloe tells them what happened to Rachel, they are all sad and then Tim gets his deck and him and Chloe enter Rachel's Room and ask them for some alone time with Rachel. They fill him in on the events and he is upset and wishes he could have been there.

Rachel- Would you both do something for me?

Chloe- Anything.

Tim- Yes we will.

Rachel- I still want to meet my birth mom Sera. I don't even know if she is even still in Arcadia Bay, but if she is Please find her.

Chloe- Sure Rachel.

Tim- We will do it, whatever it takes.

Rachel- you guys are the best. Oh, Tim.

Tim- Yes?

Rachel- Your Father came in here and asked how I was doing. I even heard he is paying for Mikey's medical bill.

Tim- Yeah that's my father for you.

Chloe- You both look just like each other.

Rachel- Yeah for a split second I thought it was you.

Tim- Yeah trust me that is not the first time that has happened.

Rachel- Well I'm glad you got your kindness from your dad..

Tim- Thanks, girls. So you want us to check your dad's office, there may be some clues there.

Rachel- Yes, oh and our house key's under the mat and the code is 0722.

Chloe- We will find her Rachel.

Tim- That is a promise.

Rachel- Thank you, for everything.

With that, they leave. Chloe talks to Eliot for a bit and afterwards, the two head off to the Amber house. Tim says Bye to his Father and Chloe says see you around Douglas.