Chapter 2

Chloe- Um yeah that's what I meant, ha. I sometimes have a hard time using the right words to explain things.

Dana- Wow That actually kind of helps me, Thanks.

The school bell rings

Dana-thanks Mr. Keaton.

Hayden- Later.

Dana- bye guys.

Tim- Just a reminder tomorrow you want me to Film the play right teach?

Mr. Keaton- that is correct Tim, I'm very happy you are able to do this on such short notice.

Tim- No worries.

Mr. Keaton- Oh no. I have first period improve with a class full of freshmen now.

Tim- Oh you will survive teach lol.

Rachel and Chloe both laugh

Rachel- Good one Tim.

Tim- Um thanks Rachel I try, anyway see you later girls. Peace out.

With that Tim leaves the girls and heads to class.

Time skip at Blackwell (Chloe and Rachel at this time are now trying to steal the wine bottle from the couple)

Tim is done with classes for the day and has finished all his homework; he is in the school parking lot when he sees Juliet and Dana walking up to him. They see him and both say "Hey there Hypnoman"

Tim- Ha that my new nickname now?

Dana- well yes.

Juliet- I mean you're the only hypnotist in Arcadia Bay, so I think it's fitting.

Tim- Well when you put it like that, I guess that makes me special.

The three share a laugh.

Dana- well love to talk some more but me and Juliet have to rehearse for the play.

Tim- Sounds very wise.

Juliet- (walks to Tim and gives him a hug to which he returns it) Catch you later Tim. (She gives him a wink)

Tim- Same goes to you, Juliet.

With that, the girls head off, while Tim decides to drive off to the Overlook Park where Chloe and Rachel were at.

Time skip to when Chloe and Rachel are talking at night.

Chloe- So if I came to you tomorrow and told you to pack your bags.

Rachel- I'm serious. Let's do it, Chloe. Let's leave this place forever.

Suddenly the two girls hear a twig snap. And they both look towards the direction of the noise and look nervous. Just then they can hear music. They both look at each other with a look of "Um ok Weird". The music that they are hearing is the Instrumental version of Crash and Burn by Savage garden. (Have a listen here ) Next Chloe and Rachel see Tim walking towards them. Chloe than shouts out TIM? Which leads to Tim being spoked and falling right on his back, holding his chest. Chloe and Rachel than run over to him worried that he could be hurt or something.

Chloe- Oh God Tim I'm so sorry I did not mean to.

Rachel- yeah I mean you came out of nowhere.

Tim- ah well I thought no one would be here at this time. It's ok Chloe.

Chloe- So what are you doing here?

Rachel- Were you stalking us?

Tim looks shocked and disappointed by what she said.

Chloe looks at Rachel as if to say "Really Rach"

Tim- No I often come here for a walk at night, helps clear my head.

Rachel- Oh Sorry Tim.

Tim- no worries. So um can I ask why you both are here? I'm usually the only one out during this time.

The two girls look at each other and try to think of a reason as to why they are here. In the end Rachel comes clean about what she and Chloe did and found her Father "Cheating" with her mom. Tim is sadden to hear that and says that he is sorry that she had to see that happen.

Rachel- SO Tim you will not say that you know that the two of us skipped school today are you?

Tim- As far as I know I just found you two hanging out here, nothing else.

Rachel- Oh thank you

She goes and gives Tim a hug.

Chloe after a few seconds speaks.

Chloe- So Tim would you be kind as to give us a ride home?

Tim- Sure.

Chloe- nice thanks, Tim.

Rachel then asks to get the car ready while her and Chloe talk about something. Tim heads over to the car and gets in. He waits for a bit until he sees a bright Light from the forest but before he can say something, Chloe and Rachel appear and get in the car and they head out of the park. On the way the three talks about what just happened, Tim is surprised by what happened, but he knows that they are telling the truth and agrees to keep quiet in case anyone asks about how the fire started. They soon arrive at the amber house.

Rachel- Thanks again for the ride, Tim.

Tim- Hey it's the least I can do after what you saw today.

Rachel- aw you're such a sweetheart. Isn't he Chloe?

Chloe-Yeah that's Tim for you.

Rachel- Good to know, bye Guys.

Rachel than gives Tim a kiss on his check and heads to her house.