chapter 14

Colby's pov:
I thought I could get her back.. I really did. But I guess I was wrong. I knew there was something between her and maverick.. but I made the mistake. I lost her and all because I made a stupid fucking mistake.

"Umm.. I got to go" i tell them and start walkin off the bus.

"Colby.. dont be like that." Carli says making me stop.

"Be like what? Upset that your kissing maverick" I say.

"Yeah because your the reason our relationship ended. You cheated." She says as her eyes water.

"Was I not enough?" She asked me her voice cracking a little bit.

"You were. Are. You are amazing carli! I just made a stupid mistake and I wish I could take it back. I really do. I miss you. I love you so much and I cant believe I lost you" I tell her almost to tears like her.

"I just dont understand.. I just dont understand how you could cheat on me.. I'm gonna go lay down" she says and walks past me and up the stairs to the top of the bus.

"You really screwed up" Jake says.

"Really. I didnt know that" I say sarcastically and shake my head before walking out of the bus and down the street with tears streaming down my face. I cant believe I lost her..

Carli's pov:
I lay my head on my pillow as tears stream down my face. I shouldn't be sad. I have maverick now.. dont i? So why am I sad? It doesnt make since. Nothing does. I set up and grab something I never thought I would touch again.

My blade.

I cant start this nasty habit again..

But I cant stop thinking. I'm so numb. I'm not enough for anyone. Why would anyone like me. I'm ugly. Fat. Gross.

I take my blade and put it on my wrist. Right as I was about to slide it across my wrist, my curtains open and there stands, jesse underhill with a shocked face at the scene of me about to self harm.

₩₩₩
Please vote and comment suggestions for the next chapter or chapters and please follow me!
Sorry for the short chapters, just trying to get through to the good parts ♡