May 30th 1:30am

Silently she creeps around, looking for food to eat. She's not supposed to be up or on her phone, she knows. But she can't seem to sleep. She looks around quietly and sneaks onto her phone. She decided to start writing. The house is silent. Everyone should be asleep. The only thing she can hear, is the ticking of her clock, seeming to grow louder by the second *Tick tick tick...* As she's walking back to her room she thinks she hears something. Her heart beat rising quickly she darts into the safety of her room. She quickly shuts the door and stands quietly, not moving a muscle except for her eyes. After ten minutes of silence she sits down with a sigh of relief and eats her snack. Once again she remembers she's supposed to be asleep. She looks over at her picture of her mother and sighs. She knows there's nothing she can do to save her.  A single tear drops down as she starts to cry a river. This is the third night in a row now. She wants to fall apart, she wants to die. But she has to stay strong, not for her, not for her family, but for her friends who want to die. She only wants them to be happy, and if they are happy. She is happy. She runs out of tears and just stares at the wall. What else can she do? She feels all alone. Even though, there's friends who are there for her whenever she needs them. So she wipes off her face and smiles slightly, Knowing that tomorrow, is one day closer...

To death