6/21/19 1:10am

She sits awake in the middle of the night. As she awaits for the time of morning to come. You can hear the fan spinning quietly and the slight ticking of her clock. She knows she has to go tomorrow. But she can't sleep. Her father is still up and walking around getting ready for the big trip the next morning. Silently she sits. Lonely she is. But none of her friends seem to be awake. She wants to cry, No she needs to cry. But nothing will come. I watch her suffer and sigh. Knowing that I've done all I can. She barely sleeps, barely eats. She has lost interest in most things she loved to do. "What has happened?" You may ask. The answer is that the ones above and below have tooken her mother away from her to soon. She sighs as she holds the necklace with her mother's ashes in it and holds it close to her heart. "There is nothing to do" she says "There was nothing to do" she watched the four months creep by as her mother slowly died. Still she had hope of her waking up. But she never did. The girl needs to cry. But she's ran out of tears. "Keep on fighting" she tells herself. "Your friends need you" she gets on her phone and checks to see if anyone is up. They are not. So she goes to Wattpad. Her next most reliable source of human interaction. And she waits, and waits. But it seems like they are sleeping to. She decides to work on her books. And there she is left. And here is where I go.