Part II

3rd Persons POV

It is 8 am and all the girls are all up, and taking their own morning routines.

With Rosé and Lisa:

Lisa was taking a shower whilst Rosé was getting dressed for the day. Lisa was out of the bathroom wearing a towel over her body and hair in a messy bun.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what should I wear for today?" Lisa asked her unnie looking at her ginormous closet.

"I don't know, but I know exactly what I'm going to wear." Rosé said opening the door to her also ginormous closet. (They were spoiled by YG to much.."

"Awww..that's not fair, well since we're going on casual..I think I got it!" Lisa exclaimed excitedly.

Then their both done on dressing themselves and putting a little bit of makeup.

"Wah..daebak we look so pretty Lali..!" Said Rosé looking at the reflection of the two of them.

"Yeah, let's take a picture unnie!" Lisa said grabbing her phone.

(A/N: just imagine them in a room and not outside..)

"Let's go and see Jennie and Jisoo unnie if their done." Said Rosé

"Ok, kaja!"

Then both of them skip their way to the other room.

•~•

With Jisoo and Jennie:

Jisoo woke up first because she knows that if she wakes up Jennie in the early morning, she would meet the demon itself. Jisoo was done showering and Jennie was surprisingly up.

"It's rare to see you woke up early." Said Jisoo with a smile on her face.

"No, I just had the same dream again.." Muttered Jennie.

Because of that Jisoo walked up to her and hugged her.

"Really? that dream again?" Asked Jisoo worried, Jennie nodded looking at her with a sad expression.

"Forget about it Jen, maybe it's the cause of your past?"

"Idk, let me take a shower first." Said Jennie standing up going to her bathroom and shutting the door.

"Still..I couldn't believe you're a fallen angel.." Whispered Jisoo to herself.

As both of them are done they took a picture to clear all worries about before.